Complaint by a multi - IC MARKETS

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE = "FxMaster, post: 332023, membro: 74546"] Hai ricevuto risposta? [/ QUOTE]
no, nessuna risposta

https://www.cysec.gov.cy/en-GB/entities/investment-firms/cypriot/80418/
Licence Date: 25/06/2018

https://register.fca.org.uk/ShPo_FirmDetailsPage?id=0010X00004JB4dIQAT
Status Effective Date This is the date from which the Current Status has applied.
25/01/2019

https://www.amf-france.org/en_US/Ep...ger-son-epargne/Listes-noires?langSwitch=true

and here you find icmarkets blacklisted, having targeted and scammed the eu public with out any license long time ago

maybe ASIC are weak, think they might not even protect foreign investors, but the eu Cyprus regulator and it’s central bank are gangsters !
….soon some billions fine will hit the rock, just watch ;)

Australia is poorly regulated, this is well known. Their banking system is horrible.

maybe ASIC are weak, think they might not even protect foreign investors, but the eu Cyprus regulator and it’s central bank are gangsters !
….soon some billions fine will hit the rock, just watch ;)
Yes, Sir. Of course they are gangsters. I don't know how anybody come to the idea to send money to Cyprus. But you have to understand: This forex nonsense is to attractive. Run your brokerage business as long as you can till broke. But your millions of revenues are safe.
Sooner or later, retail forex will be closed forever. Just a question of time. But till then, the motto is: grab as much you can.

Vanessa, I read your first post again. Of course I took a look to your screenshot. But this does not help a lot.
And I am not sure if i get this right. But you funds where sent to an australian account, right?
You contacted the Ombudsman. What is the status? Again, and ASIC?
You should contact a good lawyer for financial fraud. In every country there are many of them.

I agree....IC market is really a scam broker ...... they can see your stop loss on the charts and they can manipulate the prices just to hit stop loss

No retail forex broker is TRUE ECN all retail forex brokers are pure scammers out to get your money. IB is the worst

IC Markets will not participate in the discussion here. We have a lot of questions for him that he no can answer. This is their fraudulent way to take the money - turn off the server at the moment of strong movement and destroy your account on Stop Out. Then, individually, to your email, send any answers in the style of "Be sure, everything was correct" and send any Excel tables, which broker compiled, as evidence. Please note that they will never send you a screenshot of the MT Server to your email. They give a link to some unknown web site where a screenshot is attached. That is, if you need a screenshot for evidence, you will not be able to show it, since IC Markets did not send it to you.

Ragazzi, qualcuno ha avuto gli stessi problemi? Come è risolto? Con l'avvocato quanti anni richiedono e quale è il paese giusto per avviare una causa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back