Complaint by a multi - IC MARKETS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ciao Vanessa , il foro competente é li in Australia. Una causa di questo tipo potrebbe durare dai 3 ai 5 anni. Se intraprendi questa strada ti consiglio di usare uno studio legale li in Australia. Per prima cosa però dovresti contattare il mediatore australiano attraverso il sito dell asic segnalando il tuo problema ed allegando relativi file.

Ad ogni modo visto le cifre che hai movimentato , la mia opinione è che IC Markets vedendo i tuoi scarsi risultati ad un certo punto ti ha inserito nel bbook ed ha coperto la tua posizione , tradando di fatto contro di te. Dallo screenshot che hai allegato però non si capisce molto , dovresti allegare lo screen del diario di metatrader dove dovrebbe esserci , stando a quanto hai detto , la disattivazione del server. Inoltre tieni a mente che quando hai posizioni abbastanza grosse come quelle che risultano dal tuo screen e sono in profitto difficilmente riuscirai a chiuderle in unica volta ma avresti dovuto provare a chiudere un poco alla volta liquidando ad esempio un paio di lotti ogni paio di minuti.
Comunque mi dispiace molto per
Quello che ti è successo e non voglio sembrare inopportuno , ma ti ripeto visto le cifre che hai movimentato ( praticamente sotto il milione ) perché hai scelto un broker australiano ? Asic non copre i depositi esteri , cioè se il broker dovesse fallire la regolamentazione garantisce i residenti e non te. con Quelle cifre avresti potuto scegliere o dukascopy o anche activtrades che ti garantisce assicurazione sul deposito fino ad un milione. Questi broker australiani di fatto sono utili per quelli ( poveri come me ) che intendono depositare non più di 20000 € attraverso e-Wallet e per questo necessitano di una leva alta , anche a seguito del esma.
Detto questo spero che tutto vada per il meglio

the broker today refuses to participate in the discussion

1) Please use the broker invitation tool on this thread to formally invite the broker. Only the OP can do this. If you do this correctly and refresh the thread, a post will be added that OP invited broker to participate.

2) A much better idea is to record your screen at all times while trading, but particularly when a broker is full of ****.. In these cases, screenshots can be difficult to get a complete picture. But several minutes of recorded video should be plenty. Use bandicam or your own phone camera if you somehow cannot get screen recording software to work.

Then you can submit videos like this:

It is true that Vanessa writes. I am about the same situation. They shut down the server to destroy your account by margin call. I have been in correspondence with IC Markets for more than a month now. They sent me logs from the MT Server, but there is no record in them of the actions they tell me about. They say they tried to close my positions, but did not have a quote. But in the MT Server log, which they sent me, there is no "No quotation" or "Order canceled" record. There is only a record of how my account is destroyed every minute by Stop-Out -150% !!! When I ask you to explain this, they write answers in the style of "Be sure everything is correct." I wrote to them, I can not be sure, because the MT Server log says that nothing is correct. After that, they answer nothing and pull time or send answers that do not answer my questions. I believe that we need to deal with them in all fairness, and finally put an end to their dishonest actions. Do not believe any positive feedback about them. I have a long correspondence with them, if anyone is interested and who can help.

I agree....IC market is really a scam broker ...... they can see your stop loss on the charts and they can manipulate the prices just to hit stop loss

1) You need to open your own independent scam alert thread and submit your evidence there. Please do this now if you have not already done so

2) Again, I recommend recording all your trading session. Please read the advice above. Do not slack on this.

I am out of the financial industry for 5 years now (I am from Zurich, Switzerland). I was not aware how many retail traders are out there today trading forex. I found the following sites: ForexFactory, Babypips, Forexpeacearmy... Folks are really creative. What comes next? I am getting old :)

Did you contact and asked for advise at ASIC or what kind of action did you take besides posting on this website and ?
And forgive me my arrogance: As I understand your deposit is in Australia and you are from Italy, I have not the right to ask if you really understand the risk by doing this. Australia is poorly regulated, this is well known. Their banking system is horrible. I hope I do not insult Aussies here, always nice to have a beer with them.

Clearly Australia (and probably most countries) will never have banking services that are 100% on par with Swiss banks, but give them a break.

Why do you say Australia is poorly regulated? Again, is this compared to Switzerland?

I agree that these posters here should reach out to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority in addition to these threads.

@Pzinvest8 Please post in English. If you were affected by the scam, please open your own independent scam alerts thread and submit evidence there.

1) Please use the broker invitation tool on this thread to formally invite the broker. Only the OP can do this. If you do this correctly and refresh the thread, a post will be added that OP invited broker to participate.

2) A much better idea is to record your screen at all times while trading, but particularly when a broker is full of ****.. In these cases, screenshots can be difficult to get a complete picture. But several minutes of recorded video should be plenty. Use bandicam or your own phone camera if you somehow cannot get screen recording software to work.

Then you can submit videos like this:

1) You need to open your own independent scam alert thread and submit your evidence there. Please do this now if you have not already done so

2) Again, I recommend recording all your trading session. Please read the advice above. Do not slack on this.

Clearly Australia (and probably most countries) will never have banking services that are 100% on par with Swiss banks, but give them a break.

Why do you say Australia is poorly regulated? Again, is this compared to Switzerland?

I agree that these posters here should reach out to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority in addition to these threads.

@Pzinvest8 Please post in English. If you were affected by the scam, please open your own independent scam alerts thread and submit evidence there.

What will change if we open our own independent thread of scam alerts? Will there be a new independent thread confirming that the broker is a Scam? At the same time, the broker - scammer of IC Markets will only order even more five stars of reviews that you (FPA) will gladly post.

sounds to me like youre just disgruntled traders that have lost money and blaming the platforms. there is may many people making money with them, i for one have an account and have been happy with the service they provide, if you think they are doign wrong go to the regulators and file a complaint

What will change if we open our own independent thread of scam alerts? Will there be a new independent thread confirming that the broker is a Scam? At the same time, the broker - scammer of IC Markets will only order even more five stars of reviews that you (FPA) will gladly post.

1) These are the rules.
2) More independent complaints along with the severity of the complaint will trigger a traders court case even faster. Please read New Trader's Court thread to get a better understanding.
3) FPA does have review monitoring services to spot fake reviews, particularly reviews.

As a relatively free service, it is amazing that people want instant justice, but cannot follow a few simple rules that are ultimately designed to help them.

We understand your frustration. But you need to remain cool and collected if you want to maximize your chance at getting some type of justice.

I think I mentioned this earlier, but I also recommend filing a complaint with AFSA. I think it is 4-6 month waiting period, so you might as well get started now. Recorded video would help, but just submit the sequence of offending events with the evidence you have.

sounds to me like youre just disgruntled traders that have lost money and blaming the platforms. there is may many people making money with them, i for one have an account and have been happy with the service they provide, if you think they are doign wrong go to the regulators and file a complaint

I do think they may have a legit complaint. I also think they must record their trading sessions (with journal tab showing) in order to have more complete evidence.

They should complain here on FPA as well as the AFCA (see link above).

But case after case that I've seen shows that many retail traders aren't as well informed as they like to think. "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure" is the old saying.

Last edited:
1) These are the rules.
2) More independent complaints along with the severity of the complaint will trigger a traders court case even faster. Please read New Trader's Court thread to get a better understanding.
3) FPA does have review monitoring services to spot fake reviews, particularly reviews.

As a relatively free service, it is amazing that people want instant justice, but cannot follow a few simple rules that are ultimately designed to help them.

We understand your frustration. But you need to remain cool and collected if you want to maximize your chance at getting some type of justice.

I think I mentioned this earlier, but I also recommend filing a complaint with AFSA. I think it is 4-6 month waiting period, so you might as well get started now. Recorded video would help, but just submit the sequence of offending events with the evidence you have.

I do think they may have a legit complaint. I also think they must record their trading sessions (with journal tab showing) in order to have more complete evidence.

They should complain here on FPA as well as the AFCA (see link above).

But case after case that I've seen shows that people aren't as well informed as they like to think.

You are not right. I have never (and I think many will agree) expect instant justice from the FPA. Moreover, it is very strange to think and expect from the FPA any kind of justice in relation to the broker. FPA is not a regulatory organization. The only thing we would like here is honest reviews (please moderate carefully one line reviews with delight from the narrow spread. You will bring great benefits) and honest complaints to be warned.
Yes, of course, we must adhere to your rules.

We do not blame the platform. We blame a specific group of people who have created a functioning organization and using the technical capabilities of the MT platform, as well as imperfect regulation, have the opportunity to carry out their fraudulent actions against their clients with impunity. If you are not able to make money trading, these problems will not affect you. If you can make money trading with scam brokers, sooner or later you will also fall into a similar situation and seek justice.

1) These are the rules.

You must provide some kind of warning to customers regarding IC Markets, as the regulatory organization has blacklisted.
So, I think that will be more true for this broker and downgraded rating.
https://www.amf-france.org/en_US/Ep...ger-son-epargne/Listes-noires?langSwitch=true

Black list of unauthorized sites offered on Forex
(updated January 29, 2019)

icmarkets.com / International Capital Markets PTY Ltd

FPA Forums Team Note: We've made the FPA Review Moderation Team aware of this. A regulator alert has been added to the ICMarkets review page.

just hold you horses , and give the broker some time to show up…otherwise we will start the teasing :oops:

Paradeplatz matters could be discussed on different threads, Forex Articles etc….

…also different brokers are not to be named

We seen various Cysec Brokers shifting their clients to unregulated junkyard jurisdictions, now what happened here…needs some explanations

in case, uk fos could probably also do the job

just hold you horses , and give the broker some time to show up…otherwise we will start the teasing :oops:

Paradeplatz matters could be discussed on different threads, Forex Articles etc….

…also different brokers are not to be named

We seen various Cysec Brokers shifting their clients to unregulated junkyard jurisdictions, now what happened here…needs some explanations

in case, uk fos could probably also do the job
I HOPE THEY COME HERE AND ENJOY DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back