Complaint by a multi - IC MARKETS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not good that this is happening. It's not the first time I've heard bad things about ICM

the company closed my mt4 accounts almost two years later, I am suing ic markets in court!
What? They closed your account which was with over 2 mln dollars ? :mad:
The whole world must know that ICMarkets is the biggest scam broker. We must spread about this everywhere, youtube, facebook, all trading forums.

Hi Vanessa!

Sorry, I could only skim through this thread and did not have enough time to read every detail as there are many messages. However, I did read that you turned 15k to at least 1,5 million (!!!). My question now is:

Did you get the money, yes or no?

Thank you!

Hi Vanessa!

Sorry, I could only skim through this thread and did not have enough time to read every detail as there are many messages. However, I did read that you turned 15k to at least 1,5 million (!!!). My question now is:

Did you get the money, yes or no?

Thank you!

I also don't get the real problem here in this thread. Someone made 1million out of 15k, withdrew nearly 900k, but deposited nearly 100k straight to the account again?
I guess IC Markets and all the connected banks/liquidity providers in this scenario are preparing a filing (together with her local courts) against her because of money laundering right now. lol
For example, I don't know any big German bank which would allow such huge international bank transfers just like the ones showed on her screenshot. You'd have to fill out some documents before sending so much money. :oops: Also: all European banks only have an insurance of up to 200k for each bank account, why should a 'small broker or regulator' have such things then?

And still there's not a single reply from her if she got the money from her withdrawal... everything in this thread looks unclear and like there's a huge thing in front of some courts going on. I just don't know if it's against ICM or against the OP of this thread. lol

just hope some are not promoting some very stupid things in Germany, we seen the outcome years ago ….

I'm one of their victims too mate . I lost huge amount of money and it wasn't any profit . they cheated and took all my investments.
Hi! Can you please elaborate and explain what happened? It's important to me since I am in invested in them too. Thanks!

What? They closed your account which was with over 2 mln dollars ? :mad:
The whole world must know that ICMarkets is the biggest scam broker. We must spread about this everywhere, youtube, facebook, all trading forums.
help me to let everyone know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back