• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IC Markets

I am having an issue with a company
Again, as @FxMaster pointed out, please open your own independent scam alerts thread and submit evidence of wrongdoing there.

fpa-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.42337

Each complainant must have their own thread to keep the scam alerts organized for new trader's court rules (even the old traders court required a separate scam alert).

my feed issues where 1st may as well.. but must of been my endo_O.. wasn't the only day I had issues tho was most days

Sorry, I didn't mean to hijack this thread. But, I'm honestly disappointed in IC Markets conduct recently. The author of this thread is absolutely right about the delays they are undertaking to sent a fund. Whenever you tried to corner them, then the receipt is shown days later when you've requested for a withdrawal! It's as if you never asked, they would never process it!!

FPA Forums Team Note: You already have a Scam Alerts thread for this broker here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ic-markets-chart-manipulation.58323/

Sorry, I didn't mean to hijack this thread. But, I'm honestly disappointed in IC Markets conduct recently. The author of this thread is absolutely right about the delays they are undertaking to sent a fund. Whenever you tried to corner them, then the receipt is shown days later when you've requested for a withdrawal! It's as if you never asked, they would never process it!!

Please open your own scam alert thread and submit evidence there.

fpa-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.42337

Back