Ich bin neu hier und aus der Schweiz Ich wurde von diesem Broker FTGMarkets Alexander Schulz Senior Asset Manager www.ftgmarkets.com betrogen.

Chidiroglou

Private
I am new here and from Switzerland
I became FTGMarkets from this broker
Alexander Schulz
Senior asset manager
www.ftgmarkets.com
ftg.alexander.schulz@gmail.com
+41 435085251 +44 7735 085251
cheated and unfortunately does not know whether it is actually a company, where this company is located and whether it is regulated. www.ftgmarkets.com
Japan / Germany / England ???
When I asked about it, it said I would get it in writing. Which is still not the case today.
I started on January 14th, 2020 with € 300 and afterwards I was persuaded by Alexander Schutz to take part in an event on March 6th, 2020 and to deposit € 5000.00, the profit where achieved was a total of € 4,018.56 for the whole period, and cannot take off. I don't even get my deposit back.
He opened trades for me and wrote to him to refrain from doing so and not to open any trades. That was on April 17, 2020.
On March 31, 2020 the MT4 platform suddenly stopped working and couldn't log in anymore. On April 2nd, 2020 I received an email from Alexander Schulz that their homepage was revised and so I only had access to their new platform where I logged in successfully and the total balance of € 9,318.56 could be seen.
I asked for a payout, it didn't. No answer, nothing.
Of course I wrote to support several times and asked that brokers FTGMarkets transfer my remaining balance to my account, but I don't get my money and I don't get an answer.
Once again I sent an email to support Customer Service Support@FTGMarkets.com and asked that an expert from FTGMarkets should contact me by phone regarding my request.
In fact, on May 05, 2020 a certain one reported:
Alex Schaefler -
FTG Group Investing
Senior asset manager,
Chief analyst & expert
Expert in investment and wealth management.
Alex.Schaefler@ftgmarkets.com
+41 715087311
When I described my incident to Alex Schaefer, he told me that my positions were still open and that I would lose more than € 7,800 if I recovered the remaining balance. Which is demonstrably not the case, I have been taking screenshots regularly since May 31, 2020.
He advised me not to close the account and to open trades for me where I would make up for this loss.
I have canceled and advised not to open trades for me !!!
I have no OPEN ORDERS, no PENDING ORDERS or other positions. CLOSED ORDERS since April 16, 2020, and you can see that when I log in. Since then my account balance is still at € 9,318.56.
I don't know how to go about it, would be glad if you could help me.
Such crooks and fraudsters should be punished.

I am new here and from Switzerland
I became FTGMarkets from this broker
Alexander Schulz
Senior asset manager
www.ftgmarkets.com
ftg.alexander.schulz@gmail.com
+41 435085251 +44 7735 085251
cheated and unfortunately does not know whether it is actually a company, where this company is located and whether it is regulated. www.ftgmarkets.com
Japan / Germany / England ???
When I asked about it, it said I would get it in writing. Which is still not the case today.
I started on January 14th, 2020 with € 300 and afterwards I was persuaded by Alexander Schutz to take part in an event on March 6th, 2020 and to deposit € 5000.00, the profit where achieved was a total of € 4,018.56 for the whole period, and cannot take off. I don't even get my deposit back.
He opened trades for me and wrote to him to refrain from doing so and not to open any trades. That was on April 17, 2020.
On March 31, 2020 the MT4 platform suddenly stopped working and couldn't log in anymore. On April 2nd, 2020 I received an email from Alexander Schulz that their homepage was revised and so I only had access to their new platform where I logged in successfully and the total balance of € 9,318.56 could be seen.
I asked for a payout, it didn't. No answer, nothing.
Of course I wrote to support several times and asked that brokers FTGMarkets transfer my remaining balance to my account, but I don't get my money and I don't get an answer.
Once again I sent an email to support Customer Service Support@FTGMarkets.com and asked that an expert from FTGMarkets should contact me by phone regarding my request.
In fact, on May 05, 2020 a certain one reported:
Alex Schaefler -
FTG Group Investing
Senior asset manager,
Chief analyst & expert
Expert in investment and wealth management.
Alex.Schaefler@ftgmarkets.com
+41 715087311
When I described my incident to Alex Schaefer, he told me that my positions were still open and that I would lose more than € 7,800 if I recovered the remaining balance. Which is demonstrably not the case, I have been taking screenshots regularly since May 31, 2020.
He advised me not to close the account and to open trades for me where I would make up for this loss.
I have canceled and advised not to open trades for me !!!
I have no OPEN ORDERS, no PENDING ORDERS or other positions. CLOSED ORDERS since April 16, 2020, and you can see that when I log in. Since then my account balance is still at € 9,318.56.
I don't know how to go about it, would be glad if you could help me.
Such crooks and fraudsters should be punished.

Let's start with adding your experience as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/17722/ftgmarkets.com
and follow my below suggestions

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Back