Icmarkets close trade for no reason at all

deshycrane

Recruit
I'm really getting fed up with your manipulations on my account. Last time I complained of an issue, I was replied with the usual slippage issue. I wait to see the response you will give this time round. Gbpnzd usd 0.10 trade which I placed on 21.08.19 was unexpectedly closed yesterday. With no stop loss in place and also no spike on that pair to call for a marginal call, this trade was closed for no reason. I need reasons why this trade was closed in the first place as I did check yesterday about an hour when market reopened and this trade was intact with the other trades only to check this morning and this trade was closed.
I'm really fed up with these manipulations and I'm taking this issue a step further if nothing is done about this. My trades cannot be closed for no reason at all.
Waiting for you urgent response.
Trade Id is 6031187
Find attached a screenshot of this trade. In addition with a chart of the pair just in case your charts are
different. Thank you

Account Id 1800026598

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-09-02_083337.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-09-02_083337.jpg
    747.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_2019-09-02_082700.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-09-02_082700.jpg
    446.8 KB · Views: 17
I'm really getting fed up with your manipulations on my account. Last time I complained of an issue, I was replied with the usual slippage issue. I wait to see the response you will give this time round. Gbpnzd usd 0.10 trade which I placed on 21.08.19 was unexpectedly closed yesterday. With no stop loss in place and also no spike on that pair to call for a marginal call, this trade was closed for no reason. I need reasons why this trade was closed in the first place as I did check yesterday about an hour when market reopened and this trade was intact with the other trades only to check this morning and this trade was closed.
I'm really fed up with these manipulations and I'm taking this issue a step further if nothing is done about this. My trades cannot be closed for no reason at all.
Waiting for you urgent response.
Trade Id is 6031187
Find attached a screenshot of this trade. In addition with a chart of the pair just in case your charts are
different. Thank you

Account Id 1800026598
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA theninvitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

deshycrane,

There would not be a need for a spike for you to hit a margin call. You are trading 2 extremely volatile currencies. These currencies carry wide spreads because of their volatility. During rollover, liquidity dries up and spreads widen, sometimes quite dramatically. IC Markets EURUSD spread idles between 0 - 3 points and I have seen it at close to 100 points at rollover - imagine what happens to the exotics.

It is also important to note that the stopout might not even have been caused by the GBPNZD but by the GBPCAD which you appear to be trading concurrently. When your account hits a stopout the broker most likely closed the biggest losing trade which would I assume would have been the GBPNZD as it is 2x the size of each of the other 2 trades.

Have you asked them about the reason why the deal was closed... and what did they tell you?

Back