• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ICMarkets.com (International Capital Markets)

General discussions of a financial company
I got a wide Bid Price slippage at LDN 6 pm 11 Jan. 20 pips down in less than half a second, and it just hit my SL. Meanwhile, all other mainstream brokers have no such slippage at all! Their customer support explained it's their liquid provider's price regular movement!

I don't think ICMarkets played a good performance on that day. Not happy! ☹☹☹

How it hit my SL, and compare to other broker's price movement at the same time!
HRjlKjE.jpg

This is how their customer support explains. ☠...
zJd9Fu9.png

Hi everyone,

I came across this place while trying to find answers to why my account balance got wiped out. It isn't the end of the world because it was only a small amount but that isn't the point.

Has anyone heard of this or had it happen to you before? This is the story they are giving me anyway. First they claimed I didn't have a stop loss, then when I showed them the journal log their story changed to "The cTrader platform will remove automatically a Stop Loss order if the Stop Loss level is within the spread, when a trade is opened. This is to prevent the trade from being closed as soon as it is opened." I would have thought it the safer option to just not allow the order to be placed in those situations rather than allowing it but removing the stop loss and effectively stealing my money.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thank you.

Hi,
I made an icmarkets account and closed it but now i want to reregister but im unable to reregister as it just shows this error and ive no idea why.
Can anyone help?
Thanks

Attachments

• image_2023-01-31_193951296.png
    image_2023-01-31_193951296.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 13
Hi,
I made an icmarkets account and closed it but now i want to reregister but im unable to reregister as it just shows this error and ive no idea why.
Can anyone help?
Thanks

Why would you open an account and then close it?

Is your whole portal "closed"? If so, it is likely you would need to use a new email address to open the account.

Back