• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ICMarkets.com (International Capital Markets)

General discussions of a financial company
see the scam broker what they did to me and i lost 3500$ they open trade and close trade i never executed !
icmarkets scam buy stop issue صفقات التركي icmarkets scam

Attachments

• صفقات التركي.png
    صفقات التركي.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 9
  • icmarkets scam buy stop issue.png
    icmarkets scam buy stop issue.png
    61.8 KB · Views: 9
  • ICMarkets sacm.png
    ICMarkets sacm.png
    65.5 KB · Views: 8
  • icmarkets scam.png
    icmarkets scam.png
    50.4 KB · Views: 9
资本市场将以消费的名义转移我的银行卡上的钱,并以私人转账的名义拿走我的钱。这些资金没有流入监督要求的专户和银行,也没有为客户资金开立专用账户,客户资金也没有与公司的运营资金分开,也没有单独管理。资金没有进入外汇市场,交易无效。
If money does not enter the market, it is gambling! Suspected of financial fraud, repeated violations of regulations, many times behind the scenes, malicious clamping delayed the liquidation of transactions and violated regulations. Many times into the gold did not arrive in time, causing huge losses!
Problems such as L capital market shirk responsibility for subsequent chuck and server errors!
After many shirking responsibilities, I did not continue to send an investigation email to them.
l The capital market has committed serious violations. Often do bad behavior to investors!
In the process of communicating with the L capital market to resolve disputes, the L capital market will refuse to compensate! I have been misled many times in emails and phone calls! Even the reason for threatening me is that I am illegally speculating in foreign exchange. Trying to stop my claim! Has constituted a crime fact!
The way my capital market treats my overseas individual investors is terrible.
Due to the fault of L Capital Markets, it caused losses of more than US $ 18000
Requesting L Capital Markets to repay the principal of 8222 US dollars L Capital Markets once refused to settle the compensation and intimidated me.
The capital market thinks I am a cross-border individual investor. I don't understand Australian law and want to oppress me.
Many times I was intimidated by threats from L Capital Markets.
Trying to force compromise under the pressure of foreign consumption. Let me bear their fault.
I need help! L Capital Markets Unfair Transactions Should Be Punished

Attachments

• 1AAADA30461FCB0799DF64CC913FD836.jpg
    1AAADA30461FCB0799DF64CC913FD836.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 827C8FD22D6ACE3EC807CC877ECB7128.jpg
    827C8FD22D6ACE3EC807CC877ECB7128.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 243558B762B496A9126562BDCDF56754.jpg
    243558B762B496A9126562BDCDF56754.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 752615D809004B69A6D73DC73B8D573B.jpg
    752615D809004B69A6D73DC73B8D573B.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 11
  • A2FEB1B3D26B885224E931A46D7CE5EA.jpg
    A2FEB1B3D26B885224E931A46D7CE5EA.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 9
  • C0A21A65D56F2226DE3488BDD3ACBBD9.jpg
    C0A21A65D56F2226DE3488BDD3ACBBD9.jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 9
[引用=“黄万林,帖子:321835,会员:184184”]资本市场将以消费的名义转移我的银行卡上的钱,并以私人转账的名义拿走我的钱。这些资金没有流入监督要求的专户和银行,也没有为客户资金开立专用账户,客户资金也没有与公司的运营资金分开,也没有单独管理.资金没有进入外汇市场,交易无效.
If money does not enter the market, it is gambling! Suspected of financial fraud, repeated violations of regulations, many times behind the scenes, malicious clamping delayed the liquidation of transactions and violated regulations. Many times into the gold did not arrive in time, causing huge losses!
Problems such as L capital market shirk responsibility for subsequent chuck and server errors!
After many shirking responsibilities, I did not continue to send an investigation email to them.
l The capital market has committed serious violations. Often do bad behavior to investors!
In the process of communicating with the L capital market to resolve disputes, the L capital market will refuse to compensate! I have been misled many times in emails and phone calls! Even the reason for threatening me is that I am illegally speculating in foreign exchange. Trying to stop my claim! Has constituted a crime fact!
Requesting L Capital Markets to repay the principal of 8222 US dollars L Capital Markets once refused to settle the compensation and intimidated me.
The capital market thinks I am a cross-border individual investor. I don't understand Australian law and want to oppress me.
Trying to force compromise under the pressure of foreign consumption. Let me bear their fault.
I need help! L Capital Markets Unfair Transactions Should Be Punished[/QUOTE]
资本市场将以消费的名义转移我的银行卡上的钱,并以私人转账的名义拿走我的钱。这些资金没有流入监督要求的专户和银行,也没有为客户资金开立专用账户,客户资金也没有与公司的运营资金分开,也没有单独管理。资金没有进入外汇市场,交易无效。
I need help! L Capital Markets Unfair Transactions Should Be Punished

.. when you make a profit, their backstage starts to work overtime to ensure that you lose money as much as possible ... including direct manipulation of your trading position. That's how I was cheated! All my money was stolen by I Capital Markets! In order to conceal the truth, they threatened me with many threats by mail and telephone. Trying to stop me from claiming compensation! I Capital Markets is ugly and evil! They will steal your money silently in your transaction, so that you have no chance to resist! Let you have nothing left! I already have many victims around me, dear investors and friends, polish your eyes and see the ugly faces of I Capital Markets! Don't be fooled by low points and those deliberately created appearances, it will make you lose all your money! Let you complain without a door! ! !

see the scam broker what they did to me and i lost 3500$ they open trade and close trade i never executed !
Finally!!
ICMarket support team contact me and all problems has been solved!

Hello, can someone please tell or explain me hows this is possible? The stop-loss price was hit even if the price not reached that level?? Looks like stop-hunting to me.. stop loss was 13 pips above the price ???

Attachments

• icmarkets_gpbusd.jpg
    icmarkets_gpbusd.jpg
    446.6 KB · Views: 13
  • icmarkets_gpbusd_15min.jpg
    icmarkets_gpbusd_15min.jpg
    432.1 KB · Views: 12
Hello, can someone please tell or explain me hows this is possible? The stop-loss price was hit even if the price not reached that level?? Looks like stop-hunting to me.. stop loss was 13 pips above the price ???

as far as I can see you had a SELL position. SELL positions are closed at the ASK price. So your position was most likely closed because of the spread. I would suggest you enable the ASK price on your chart so you can see the spread on your chart as well. The line of the ASK price is not visible by default on the chart in the MT4.
Keep in mind the the ASK price is always higher as it is the BID price (always visible on the chart and the candles are drawn by the BID price) plus the spread.

It is very simple to make the ASK price show on the chart. From the top toolbar go to TOOLS > OPTIONS > and on the chart tab make sure the "SHOW ASK LINE" is checked

Last edited:
Back