• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ICMarkets.com (International Capital Markets)

General discussions of a financial company
let me start for saying this, as fas as i can tell and according to all the data and info i have seen during all my years as a fx trader, mt4 and mt5 are platforms designed to be able to adjust to the needs of the broker, in fact when you trade you are doing it against your broker, whom by the way wouldnt like that specially if you are making some money yourself, because it means your broker is loosing some money itself, so in order to balance that it adjust you trading environment so it can have probabilities you wont make it that way, that's why everybody who complaints against a broker no matter what broker it is, its because they were all using mt4 or mt5 to trade, you will never see a complaint against a broker from a trader using cTader because that platform cant be manipulated by the broker to affect your trading strategies.

like all fx traders in the world i began using mt4, mt5 didnt exist by that time, and if you dont do your homework and research first you wont discover there are other platforms available besides mt4 or mt5, as well as he types of brokers and their differences and why you have to choose one over another, i guess it all depends in your trading techniques and what you expect to achieve using that broker, every broker there is uses mt4 or mt5, some have their own trading platform, some uses one not so popular and the best ones uses cTrader, i dont mean to say all brokers that use cTrader are good brokers, but the only good ones you will find uses cTrader, that's a hint, then you will have to check how long they have been in the market, where are they placed, and the deposit/withdrawal options, most of the brokers are only interested in taking your money because they believe you are just going to loose it so they dont offer real withdrawal options, that should tell you that broker is not a good one for you, i can say i have tried and searched for all the brokers using cTrader that can be found on the web as of today, maybe i missed one or two, but in my experience i can say which ones i can put money in and which ones i wont, for various reasons, but mostly trust, of course you will always see a complaint against every broker there is, 99% of them due to mt4 or mt5 trading issues and some times you will see problems regarding withdrawals, and as far as i can tell 99% of those withdrawal issues are because of clients dont know how the withdrawal option they are using works or how long does it take to get your money back under not so regular conditions, the limitations they have and some other things, the most important thing you have to keep in mind in that time is to communicate with them in a firm but understanding way, doing your homework and finding out how that withdrawal option really work under all circumstances, in fact i was going to file a complaint and open a case myself against my broker, in the end it wasnt the brokers fault, not really but the bokers bank, it happened to use and intermediary bank to make transfers and the intermediary bank forgot to make the transfer as soon as they got the money, so i was really mad at my broker, and i have had several experience with wire transfers, so i had to push my broker to push the bank so the bank pushes its intermediary bank, and the voila, money in the bank, it took me over 2 weeks to get the money transfers, it should have been more that 3 days, and as i said i was really mad i thought they were trying to f... me, i even threaten them with a complaint here and in several other places, and some other stuff, i demanded them to call me, and we talk as civilized people, i make them undertand my situation as i understood theirs, and the choices we had to solve that problem, it was not easy but communication is the key, and you cant be after them every second of the day, of course i did my homework and contacted my bank as well, as i read every complaint i found about that and about that broker in particular and how it all went and why, now i know that and intermediary bank can be a pain the behind, i hope this info is useful some how to you and maybe to some other traders
Thank you again for the information but I still want to know in a situation where a broker uses birth mt4, mt5 and ctrader. Also still suggest your 5 top best regulated brokers

Hi there, sorry i could'n answer before, as i said to avoid any issues with you broker you CAN'T and WON't use mt4 or mt5 that's the only thing you have to understand from everything i have told you so far, that's your main rule, that will send you to the right path, then knowing and understanding this, you should begin to try a demo account at some cTader brokers, look at the reviews and the real causes of the negative reviews you can find about every broker you could be interested in, then use the demo account for about 6 months so you can really know what could happen to your money under real circumstances and them you can trade in a live environment, also be aware of the news relevant to your trading to learn what could be the outcome under adverse situations or a strike of luck

Hi there, sorry i could'n answer before, as i said to avoid any issues with you broker you CAN'T and WON't use mt4 or mt5 that's the only thing you have to understand from everything i have told you so far, that's your main rule, that will send you to the right path, then knowing and understanding this, you should begin to try a demo account at some cTader brokers, look at the reviews and the real causes of the negative reviews you can find about every broker you could be interested in, then use the demo account for about 6 months so you can really know what could happen to your money under real circumstances and them you can trade in a live environment, also be aware of the news relevant to your trading to learn what could be the outcome under adverse situations or a strike of luck
Ok thanks alot

Hi Every Body
It is a real headache to make bank withdrawals with ICMarkets, I was working comfortable with them for 3 years, when I was
new and I did not generate profits, the support was very good, however, now that I generate profits of 300%, they do not
they are allowing me to withdraw my profits, and their support is very bad too
IC Markets retains bank withdrawals, and makes excuses and many obstacles. A month ago June 29, 2019 I tried to withdraw
my earnings, but icmarkets canceled the request, just only withdraws 200USD by skrill.
Its a Big Pain withdrawal

Soon i make a thread to expose my case!!!

Regards
Did you make that thread?

I just started looking up brokers here and ICMarkets is on the top spot. But I looked that all the reviews don't have much info, rate five starts and are recent. So I looked here. Here the info contradicts the reviews. Not sure what to conclude from all of this.

It is true . It is really hard making up one's mind on broker if one really want to be successful trading broker is key. U wish those more experience can really advice in specific terms

This month there was a lot of slippage. : / Check the attached files. These are profits that have ceased to exist. The Expert Advisor that I use of the Roman on mql5 records all slippage and delay in executions. This is frustrating! I already paid more than a thousand dollars in commission. And is this how the broker presents us? With a platform that produces delays and slippage?

Attachments

• Slippages ICmarkets.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 107
This month there was a lot of slippage. : / Check the attached files. These are profits that have ceased to exist. The Expert Advisor that I use of the Roman on mql5 records all slippage and delay in executions. This is frustrating! I already paid more than a thousand dollars in commission. And is this how the broker presents us? With a platform that produces delays and slippage?
I'v been with AxiTrader for well over 10yr and decided to try a 2nd broker ICM. ICM is by far the worst broker I have tested, I only lasted 1yr with them before withdrawing all my funds, go back in this thread to see my proof of there manipulation with screenshots. I'm still with Axi and although there not as good as they were in their hey day I still have very few complains about them.

Did you make that thread?

I just started looking up brokers here and ICMarkets is on the top spot. But I looked that all the reviews don't have much info, rate five starts and are recent. So I looked here. Here the info contradicts the reviews. Not sure what to conclude from all of this.
Look at my honest review on ICM! They are by far the worst broker I have ever tested, don't trust those 5 star reviews, you have been warned and if you want hard proof of icm manipulation go back in this thread and look at the live screenshots I provided of pure manipulation.

You have already asked yourself that there is not even a registration of a Scalper Account in MyFxbook, Mql5 or FXjunction. Which lasted more than 2 year at ICmarkets? This is worthy of something shameful. I haven't found even one trader who has prospered with Scalper at ICmakets for over 2 year. Why Scalper operations require high speed of execution. Something that ICmarkets is not offering today.

Last edited:
Back