• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ICMarkets.com (International Capital Markets)

General discussions of a financial company
Wow look at the oil price XTIUSD, IC markets provided 21.87 as of 9.55am 6 May 2020 while the rest provided 25.60, what a shady scammer

Wow look at the oil price XTIUSD, IC markets provided 21.87 as of 9.55am 6 May 2020 while the rest provided 25.60, what a shady scammer
Never trade Oil via FX brokers. Always use real CFD brokers...

It is quit difficult to gets answers via live chats of ICmarkets. First of all, you should wait for 30-40 minutes, and answer of this company support team is not very exact. But it is not the main criteria of choosing broker

... But good luck finding them; for every 98 bucketshops there are 1-2 agency model broker or honest hybrid. [I actually know from experience who most of them are, but I don't actively promote a particular broker here publicly for professional reasons].

Hi @4evermaat ,

You could answer me by private message what are the "agency model broker or honest hybrid" you know?

I am surprised and concerned that IC Markets was never a true ECN broker.

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced vps to use on my icmkts account ... to run 1 ea but multiple currency pairs

please help
I forgot to make a transaction on the website but deposited money already ..
Talking to support team everyday is useless, only wait wait and wait 1 month already .
Support said" can't do anything .

just lost money 20,000 RMB
having proof of transfer..

13501356238@163.com
please do something ...
..IC MARKETS

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 27
please help
I forgot to make a transaction on the website but deposited money already ..
Talking to support team everyday is useless, only wait wait and wait 1 month already .
Support said" can't do anything .

just lost money 20,000 RMB
having proof of transfer..

13501356238@163.com
please do something ...
..IC MARKETS

Oh, dear. Why did you wire transfer to someone's personal bank account, rather than ICM official bank account? ICM in China is a mess of marketing. I use Paypal with no problem.

I would suggest you call the police's help. Hope you good luck to chase your money back.

Back