ICMarkets.com (International Capital Markets)

pimpmybalance

Recruit
I'm having enormous difficulty withdrawing from IC Markets.
It's been months of frustration.

The original credit card used to fund the account in 2019 has expired. I am no longer a customer of that bank.

I uploaded correspondence from old bank, statement from old bank showing the deposit, along with new card details, and made a further deposit with new card.

IC Markets approves all documents - this is in February 2020.

When it comes to taking out the funds, IC Markets declines it. Reason: they only return funds to its "original source". IC Markets now doesn't recognise the new card, or any of the documents I uploaded to support the cancellation of the original card.

IC Markets advises I withdraw the funds via Bank Wire, this is in March. Funds leave my IC Markets account but never show up in my bank account. After weeks and weeks of emails, chats and queries, it transpires my new bank doesn't receive international transfers. Several weeks later, funds are finally returned to my trading account.

IC Markets advises again that I upload new credit card and make a small deposit using this card to "open the pathway for further withdrawals.". This is now the second time I upload the new card and make a deposit with new card. Withdrawal to this card is again declined, and I am advised that refunds can only be made to the "original source" - ie. the expired card.

IC Markets now doesn't recognise any of the documents I uploaded to support the cancellation of old card, and advises again that I withdraw via Bank Transfer.

I open a bank account with a new bank which accepts international transfers and request a Bank Wire from IC Markets.

Again, this withdrawal is declined and the information I receive from IC Markets is that it can only 'return funds to its original deposit source' - ie the old expired credit card.

It goes without saying that I've sent many emails to support@icmarkets.com, accounts@icmarkets.com, engaged with many chat operations, all of them assure me my case is enjoying urgent attention and I will be advised on what to do next.

Whatever advice I receive as a result, always results in "decline" - no matter which method I choose.

Is there anyone out there who can help me get my funds from ICMarkets?

Last edited:

GhostA

Recruit
Wow look at the oil price XTIUSD, IC markets provided 21.87 as of 9.55am 6 May 2020 while the rest provided 25.60, what a shady scammer

Lei

Recruit
Wow look at the oil price XTIUSD, IC markets provided 21.87 as of 9.55am 6 May 2020 while the rest provided 25.60, what a shady scammer
Never trade Oil via FX brokers. Always use real CFD brokers...

Danuta

Private
It is quit difficult to gets answers via live chats of ICmarkets. First of all, you should wait for 30-40 minutes, and answer of this company support team is not very exact. But it is not the main criteria of choosing broker

NatanFX

Private
... But good luck finding them; for every 98 bucketshops there are 1-2 agency model broker or honest hybrid. [I actually know from experience who most of them are, but I don't actively promote a particular broker here publicly for professional reasons].

Hi @4evermaat ,

You could answer me by private message what are the "agency model broker or honest hybrid" you know?

I am surprised and concerned that IC Markets was never a true ECN broker.

Recruit
Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced vps to use on my icmkts account ... to run 1 ea but multiple currency pairs

chartree

Recruit
please help
I forgot to make a transaction on the website but deposited money already ..
Talking to support team everyday is useless, only wait wait and wait 1 month already .
Support said" can't do anything .

just lost money 20,000 RMB
having proof of transfer..

13501356238@163.com
please do something ...
..IC MARKETS

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 12

Lei

Recruit
please help
I forgot to make a transaction on the website but deposited money already ..
Talking to support team everyday is useless, only wait wait and wait 1 month already .
Support said" can't do anything .

just lost money 20,000 RMB
having proof of transfer..

13501356238@163.com
please do something ...
..IC MARKETS

Oh, dear. Why did you wire transfer to someone's personal bank account, rather than ICM official bank account? ICM in China is a mess of marketing. I use Paypal with no problem.

I would suggest you call the police's help. Hope you good luck to chase your money back.