• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ICMarkets.com (International Capital Markets)

General discussions of a financial company
Thanks for the feedback Dermo!

There's no need to worry about Variation now; since the date of those transactions in your screenshot, it has been eliminated and discontinued from further use at IC Markets on both Live and Demo accounts due to its unpopularity. ICM quickly and decisively acted in response to the concerns of its clients here.

Hopefully I've helped alleviate your fears. If you have any further questions or concerns, Angus Walker, IC Market's head of trading and business development, would love to hear from you and clarify things. You can reach him at his e-mail as follows: a.walker@icmarkets.com.au

Of course, I would also be happy to try my best at fielding your queries if you like.

That all said, I wish you the absolute best of luck with your future trading endeavours!

TBH Herry, Angus' response seemed to be a fair and comprehensive breakdown of your situation to me; what happened in your case didn't appear to be due to specific failings of the broker so much as a combination of overleveraging and high seasonal/news based volatility. Though the outcome was truly unfortunate, I don't feel it's fair to blame ICM in this instance.
Hello,

I didn't see the response by Mr Walker. I'm talking about this:
"I will be making a detailed response to it and disclosing trading data in the process."

I just sent my documents to ICM but now I'm less convinced to fund the account; it seem to me the best option for small accounts, but I'd honestly be glad to read Mr Walker comments on the issue here mentioned.

Thank you very much,

Gio from Mexico.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback Dermo!
There's no need to worry about Variation now; since the date of those transactions in your screenshot, it has been eliminated and discontinued from further use at IC Markets on both Live and Demo accounts due to its unpopularity. ICM quickly and decisively acted in response to the concerns of its clients here.
Hopefully I've helped alleviate your fears. If you have any further questions or concerns, Angus Walker, IC Market's head of trading and business development, would love to hear from you and clarify things. You can reach him at his e-mail as follows: a.walker@icmarkets.com.au
Of course, I would also be happy to try my best at fielding your queries if you like.
That all said, I wish you the absolute best of luck with your future trading endeavours!

Do you know whether Andrew is still with ICMarkets? He used to reply to my e-mail, but I have not received any from him these past couple months. Only Support replied to my e-mails.

Hello,

I didn't see the response by Mr Walker. I'm talking about this:
"I will be making a detailed response to it and disclosing trading data in the process."

I just sent my documents to ICM but now I'm less convinced to fund the account; it seem to me the best option for small accounts, but I'd honestly be glad to read Mr Walker comments on the issue here mentioned.

Thank you very much,

Gio from Mexico.

Hi Giovanni.

Thanks for the inquiry; Angus' detailed response can be found on the first page of reviews for IC Market as a rebuttal to the review by herry chendana from Jakarta, Indonesia.

@RahmanSL:

He is indeed; I assume you got in touch with him per your post at Donnaforex?

They accept deposit easily by any method, however, they only accept withdraw methods :bank-wire/Credit card. they do not have good service and by the time they should pay back they react in a rude manner. I deposit using my skrill(USD), after trading I wanted to withdraw my money using same method , they did not accept( it is a normal method) and as I have AUD bank account I have to pay exchange fee, but they didn't accept it and they told me only bank-wire / credit card. ICMARKETS.jpgICMARKETS1.jpg

Hi Giovanni.

Thanks for the inquiry; Angus' detailed response can be found on the first page of reviews for IC Market as a rebuttal to the review by herry chendana from Jakarta, Indonesia.

@RahmanSL:

He is indeed; I assume you got in touch with him per your post at Donnaforex?

Yes, indeed Andrew did reply to my e-mail and in similar manner to what Angus replied to your enquiry to my issue with ICMarkets.

For those curious readers here at the FPA (and who are not so incline to read what I have posted over at DonnaForex site), basically and in a nut shell, ICMarkets deducted money from one of my active trading account with still open trades running to cover the negative balance in another trading account....and in the process, jeopardizing that running account for immediate margin call and account wipe-out if the still running trades were in negative balance. Fortunately for that account, most of the running trades were in positive profits which I closed out immediately before market move against me.

ICMarkets sent me a regular e-mail to inform me of their intention to deduct money from one account to another,and did that within a couple hours which caught me completely off-guard as I have not yet opened my regular e-mail.
If the notification was sen to the trading platform "Inbox" it would surely have caught my immediate attention and leave me sufficient time to take a numbers of action including immediate aditional funding to that account.

Anywhere, the money involved is miniscule (left over from a much larger account which went into margin call & almost wipe-out due to over leverage & over trading), and so my contention with ICMarkets is not about the money at all.
It is about the (in my opinion) very unprofessional and client unfriendly manner in which ICMarkets staff carried out the funds deduction in such a swift manner and with total disregards to the safety of their client's trading account.
There already were precedents in my ICMarkets accounts going into the negative due to account wipe out, and ICMarkets didn't bother to deduct the money from my other medium size account (just under AUD90k) for at least a couple months.
Also, another negative account balance was deducted when I re-funded one of my accounts.

Ok, I am not going to go on about this issue anymore as I have already gone at length on this at DonnaForex site.
I am still totally shocked and pissed off with the way ICMarkets staff went about deducting money from an active trading account with still running trades.

I'm sorry to hear that an agreement couldn't be reached Rahman; I understand both sides of the argument but will refrain from further comment in light of the fact that this has been discussed at length elsewhere. That said, I do appreciate the fact that you didn't let this incident compromise your objective appraisal of ICM as a top tier broker per your posts at Donnaforex.

That aside, for those who aren't yet aware, ICM currently offers Neteller withdrawals; deposits are on their way and should be available in a business week or two.

Yes, as I have posted elsewhere, even though I have an issue with ICM (and I am still pissed off about that) I am still maintaining and trading my account with them.

I did a trial withdrawal (first one with them) from my account via international bank wire transfer and I have to say their approval and processing are admirable as the money is in my bank account in about 24 hours. Their withdrawal T&C state it would take between 3-5 working days.
So it was a very pleasant surprise for me ;)

ic market ecn broker

hi! any suggestion about ic market ecn broker, i want to get in,but waiting all youre advise want to know the feedback of this broker hope you can help me

regards
michael

Back