• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ICMarkets.com (International Capital Markets)

General discussions of a financial company
Hey Michael,

Overall, IC Markets is probably the best retail broker I've personally experienced in terms of spread, swap rates, fund withdrawals and execution. The only time I've ever had an issue is way back last summer when its servers were overburdened and it became a victim of its own success and popularity. Since then the company has really turned things around and the trading environment has been great.

I offer commission discounts for IC Markets if you're at all interested here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ebates/23544-ic-markets-rebates-1-55-rtl.html

I know it seems like a conflict of interest to work for them as an IB and give a glowing recommendation, but the truth is that I became an IB of IC Markets because I was enamored of IC Markets in the first place; it is a broker I can recommend with the utmost conviction and sincerity.

If you have any other questions let me know and I'll be sure to answer them to the best of my ability.

Well.....

When you have become a professional programmer, when you have devoted your life to writing software, when you have build your programming skills up from scratch to the point where you have become insane, the freak, your brainwaves converted into C#, but have gained an excellent understanding of what works and what does not, it is then that your robots will start to tell you when you are dealing with either criminals or with honest people.

Because you have written so many lines of code, millions and millions lines of code, you have become confident in your robots, thay are like a painting, a true work of art.
It is only then that you discover that your new profitable robot isn’t profitable on all broker feeds.

This puzzles you at first, as your logic is undeniable, so you decide to put the same profitable robot on the same currency pair on the same time frame but on different Broker feeds for comparison.

You quickly learn that this will separate the wheat from the chaff.
Not only you regain confidence that you wrote an excellent profitable robot, you also created a filter, that is able to filter out the criminals that are in the brokers pool.

Now it has come to my attention that some of the so called ‘True ECN’ Broker that yell the hardest and those with only either five stars or one star reviews, no in between, seem to have ‘issues’ with their feeds.

Let’s say, for some unknown reason, spikes show up on their feed, at the exact point your profitable robot is making an important decision, this spike throwing your robot in the wrong direction making your trades lose, whilst on your other broker feeds the thing does exactly what you have designed it to do and you are making millions with it.
I am here to tell you that, if you have a good working strategy, or robot,
Your choice of broker is what makes you win or loose…literally.

As it irritates me that there seems to be an army of five star review soldiers and undercover take this broker hypnotists around this place I will simply show you one of today's feed comparison that threw off one of my robots on IC Markets, and not on my other feeds, so you can visually decide for your self.
A picture paints a thousand words…

icmarkets.png

Hi,
Do you actually own a canadian live account with them ?
And if so, are you satisfied with this broker ?
Thanks,
Guy

Hi,
Do you actually own a canadian live account with them ?
And if so, are you satisfied with this broker ?
Thanks,
Guy

Torontonian here; been with IC Markets for more than a year now and have been very satisfied with them, excepting a couple of brief technical hiccups. In my experience, they have the best spreads of any retail broker (particularly when it comes to EURUSD) and some of the best execution times. Withdrawals have been quick and reliable; would strongly recommend them.

Hello i hope we can end this nonsense of this broker, I have solid evidence these guys are a scam funnily they risked this while being regulated and have gone to the extend to delete my trade log which is beyond illegal in this business but being in this business for 7 years we all know about ASIC but luckily I have made connections in this business who have helped me reach the right people. One can lie only so much and were caught due to the fact they sent statements and I have proof of the original log luckily which was also modified. Angus walker the head dealer making all these replies is a cheat and has been caught also in action if you thoroughly read my emails back and forth even a 2 year old will be like idiot. All the people that have been cheated in the past please block all connections immediately if they have already changed your log your unlucky but still go to a local library, a friends computer, university or college, and here small tips if you have traded with a mobile device there may be a way but immediately print your account statements or save the ones they have sent to your inbox. Login to this broker anonymously and website and download your logs in fact every trader with IC markets download your log history. especially the institutional clients if they even have any, as well as the biggest client to the smallest client. I will explain why personally after this thread becomes large hopefully we can make all their clients aware lets see what they will do now. Basically all of you will be compensated a large amount. This July 3rd NFP I just wanted to be compensated for 8000$ a small amount i could have asked for a lot more I have been with these guys for 2 or 3 years never cared to actually analyze and understand what they get out of not paying me out this amount as they have paid me out 2 decent amounts now all of sudden NO and I told them you want a war well you got it. My sell average being around 30 lots if all trades are executed would have been close to 40 pips thats a minimum of 12,000. I was polite with Angus and expected sure no problem but realized well he doesn't give a damn. Many of their clients were on live chat 44 at the time of NFP i visited, I will share all details with proof now as never before I have been off-quoted 22 times in a row from this broker NEVER EVER receiving a off quote in my life or a re-quote till date and I have traded large volume with them and he kept making excuses, humiliating me after all their support staff promised compensation. I have chat history of this from the same employee who seemed honest well tried to say next time we don't cheat clients and Now I have had enough and no one can stand up to his honestly speaking arrogant nature of dealing with clients that have been cheated well simply speaking because the proof is modified as any experienced trader who has been cheated knows. Here is the first proof of evidence easiest one he is caught including the most obvious one he just lied blatantly on FPA to everyone saying to the people who do not have a vps basically meaning are not near New York servers they claim where their servers are ok not arguing this due to a server crash weren't able to execute trades. Now luckily I am traveling to USA and Canada on business and am in the Windsor/Michigan border not that far from New York. CAUGHT! I will show the logs showing my ip address log in as well as the email correspondence before they change all my log history I have officially made complaints to almost every regulatory body as well as their disputes resolution team and if there is someone trust worthy here I will give them access to the email's sent from my inbox even the head of this FPA moderator already has some of the correspondence and I am on their main review site on FPA publicly requested to please contact FPA. These server crashes happens repeatedly, OK you are new in the industry fine you can fix this within 1-2 years after getting the right arrangements NO one should require a vps; after 7 years of business still the same thing something is odd now and he has the audacity to say hey we are coming up with servers world wide in the same post about the vps nonsense. What the heck? It took this guy 7 years to come up this braniac idea.

More Surprisingly to the clients that are on the right and wrong side are both looses hence no one can book profit and also suffer loss. Now small losses they will compensate but i saw a post of someone not compensated 500 ok that's just sad.... big losses well he said to me on the phone many things one I will share here I have never compensated anyone 8000$ so well you guys all that have been cheated have to Google this thread hopefully you read this god willing good luck to you.

Now my simple questions are as follows why doesn't server crash happen during other volatile announcements such as FOMC, or the Australian Governor speech which happened that day which was even more volatile than the NFP as I was short AUD/USD from the start of the recent correction the highest price, and funnily why does the price they know giving you 500-1 to leverage as any aggressive trader or well after being in the industry for long realizes how to use it to your advantage and we all know the broker even wants you to; hence opens positions since these guys only make movements in milliseconds are so quick they stop you out since smartly set they have set it at 80%, ok fine cant argue the stop-out percent; but why other honest sites that you have had tick history such as the biggest brokers not naming any until the time is asked they never even reached their prices now I am talking about real ECN brokers as these guys claim to be the biggest in the world, these are just one of many of their tricks. I can prove all this! Just waited for the right time to catch them. The company erased my trade log from my MT4 log history for July 3rd in my computer folder showing no trade proof i have screen shots of this which i will post shortly as well as surprisingly have been caught doing this simply because they are real nitwits to send proof of an account statement which shows me trading on this day; since no one will believe me posting mine so I will post that email or forward it or whatever a senior FPA membor advice's me to do now as it contains their company email from one of their employees showing me trading on this day. This is just the start of the craziness which I am going to expose one by one. A lot of clients can gain compensation from this good luck to all.

Please don't copy paste your opening post in the scam accusation thread you've made.

Now, that said, I do look forward to seeing how this complaint proceeds, since I have a fair amount of trading capital with ICM. Without having concrete evidence of actual wrongdoing however, I can't really throw in with your side of the dispute.

Beyond this, I think further discussion of this issue should continue in the thread that was created explicitly for it; if your complaints have merit, that will be shown there.

... Withdrawals have been quick and reliable; would strongly recommend them.

I trade with icmarkets for 2 years, but unfortunately for the withdrawal now have negative example: funds were withdrawn (and approved) 08/14 but still they did not come on the credit card. Life chat send me on icmarkets.zendesk.com but from there I have not received any response about the causes and timing delays till today.

Back