• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ICMarkets.com (International Capital Markets)

General discussions of a financial company
That's peculiar; it's my understanding though that ICM was changing up their support staff, so that might be the reason for the delay.

What was the nature of the response you received? Was the problem resolved?

That's peculiar; it's my understanding though that ICM was changing up their support staff, so that might be the reason for the delay.

What was the nature of the response you received? Was the problem resolved?
Although I wrote the number of Withdrawal Receipt in my request, they asked for my account number (but I think the number of Withdrawal Receipt uniquely determines my account number),I answered it, and more was no reply at all.
And no money till now, although they debited from my account.

Last edited:
From what I know, if you deposit via CC you can withdraw back to CC within two months (not three as earlier posted). After two months (60 days), you have to withdraw via bank wire transfer.
That has to do with international anti money laundering rules/laws.

As I have posted many times before, withdrawal from my account was processed by ICMarkets quickly and international bank wire transfer money show up in my bank account within 24 hours.

Last edited:
I did a trial withdrawal (first one with them) from my account via international bank wire transfer and I have to say their approval and processing are admirable as the money is in my bank account in about 24 hours. Their withdrawal T&C state it would take between 3-5 working days.
So it was a very pleasant surprise for me ;)
@RahmanSL, I am very glad to see here another person trading ICMarkets, but still after 2 years of working with them I have had problem with withdrawal - almost 2 weeks I can't get the output on the card. And their support has been silent for a week now. What can you advise in this situation?

From what I know, if you deposit via CC you can withdraw back to CC within three months. After three months, you have to withdraw via bank wire transfer.
That has to do with international anti money laundering rules/laws.

I have searched the website of ICMarkets and found they specify only one limitation on credit card:
"If you have funded any of your trading accounts using a credit card within the last 60 days then all withdrawals will be processed as a refund back to the same credit card."
No other written limitation there.

Hi Omega-Ko, I'll notify Angus Walker, ICM's head of business development about this.

Thank you. I know Angus, more then 2 years ago, when there was not personal area for clients on ICMarkets' website and even there was no chat, we communicated by e-mail and he detailed to me trading conditions and opened an account for me.
The problem is the following:
in my bank money does not come,
live chat says that money is gone showing internal receipt write-off, and redirects to accounts@icmarkets.com (icmarkets.zendesk.com)
accounts@icmarkets.com does not give any confirm documents, and is not responding to questions till now from 21.08.

Last edited:
P.S.
Live chat several times categorically confirmed that withdrawal on a card is not time limited in any way.
There have in mind that withdrawal is possible only on the last-used for deposit card within 60 days after such deposit.

My last dialog with livechat:

Dennis Yeh (Support Team)Hello Yuri. How may I help you?

Yuri Hi, I did withdrawal from my account 14.08.14, but till now I have not received money to the credit card

Dennis Yeh (Support Team)ok

Please send an email to accounts@icmarkets.com

Our account team will be able to help you on this.

Yuri I send letter, but till now I did not receive response

Dennis Yeh (Support Team)I see.

Can you send another one?

I will ask them to check

They have been busy recently

Sorry about the late reply

Yuri I'd like to know what the problem? why they do not response to my question? why I need to duplicate this?

Dennis Yeh (Support Team)You would have to check with them

I think they have been busy recently sorry about the late reply

Yuri yesterday livechat promised to me that will immediately answer, but it is repeated day after day for several days

last remark hung in the air unanswered....

Back