• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ICMarkets.com (International Capital Markets)

General discussions of a financial company
Zebrarank昨晚收到很多用户反馈,IC市场突然被淘汰,所有服务器都无法登录,导致投资者无法交易的情况。

更令人惊讶的是,同时获利的投资者名单不可能是偶数,但损失清单可以是均衡的。这是当时交易股票指数的数据,从565上升到650.用户无法将其平衡并显示错误的报价。最终结果是损失。

据Zebrarank统计,昨晚收到约800名用户,虽然是五一假期,但5月的重要数据即将来临,许多交易员放弃了他们的假期,继续在前线作战,值得钦佩,但在同时,要注意休假期间的意外情况,工作休闲与健康投入相结合。

Zebrarank提醒:5月1日假期,ICOTets员工也在休息。在遇到交易夹头时,及时保存图片和视频可以等到5月1日假期后才能找到ICOTets来交换赔偿事宜。

Zebrarank也将首次反馈到IC市场,因此投资者应及时关注这些信息。

I want to express my greatest shock and annoyance over the way my payment has been delayed and is still being delayed by IC markets. I applied for a withdrawal which happened to be my first withdrawal with IC markets since on the 23rd of November but up till now I have not seen and any money in my bank account.I was made to wait for a good 10 working days together ARN from them and the whole waiting process turned out to be effort in futility as the ARN given to me could not help in the recovery of the money. My bank emailed me that there was no any inflow from IC markets. I have mailed the account department several times about the response I got from my bank but no any response from the account department. Today makes it exactly 31 days since I applied for this withdrawal and the level of hardship and pain IC markets has inflicted on me as a result of this unwarranted delay is indescribable. Let IC markets pay me my money and also compensate me for the damages they have caused me

hi did u receive your money yet?

Please provide local bank for Indonesian traders for deposits and withdrawals. We love local bank such bank bca, bank mandiri, bank BNI and bank BRI. We just need that.

Now nearly six (6) months on, any more "happy news" with regards to trading with this broker???
I am 2 months I requested withdrawal but no response and their support are very late no fast reply I have been with other brokers but this one is the worst I am waiting my mom money but I didn’t receive anything

same here almost 15 working days they didn't even refund back my 50 USD. Keep giving excuse to check with my bank but the bank couldn`t traced the refund from this broker.

Back