• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ICMarkets.com (International Capital Markets)

General discussions of a financial company
Hi dkami,
Thank you for your reply. They send me this strange explanation in fact:
View attachment 61112

For me it's not convincing at all, I'll try to get out asap...
Yep, there not the only tricks they use, find my review on them around 8yrs back or so where I reveal a few other deceptive deeds they deal in and the screenshot proof in this thread.

I been with my main broker for about 13yr, I was with ICScam for 12months as a 2nd broker before I picked up on all there little dirty deeds, withdrew all deposit plus a little gain, I got out pretty quick. The only good thing I can say about them in my experience "back then" is I never had a withdrawal or communication issue but everything else is borderline SCAM!

Don't be fooled by the deceivers on here, screenshots don't lie, they either have the worst liquidity providers I have come across or they manipulate price taking stops. Either way, it's not in my best interest to waist my time and trade there poor price feeds let alone all the other deceptive **** they try and pull.

Once a scammer, always a scammer....that's what I-See-Bucketshop a.k.a ICMarket is and will always be....and, as someone who posted somewhere in our FPA, the CEO of I-See-Bucketshop is a real "PRICKS" (as in the male reproductive organ) when he met with him.

I do agree with my old friend dkami that Axitrader is probably the best and most reliable ASIC regulated broker. This is not a promotion for that broker, but a fact after having live trading accounts with over 15 different brokers in the (I think) 10 years that I have been trading the forex market.

And as for ICMarket a.k.a I-See-Bucketshop..a.k.a ICScam?
That broker is one of the worst that I have traded with
and most certainly cannot be trusted as they work hard at their back-office to manipulate their client's trading platform to steal their money. Their crimes are very difficult to prove and the best defense is to stay away from this scumbag broker.

@RahmanSL Yea i'm still with Axi, they have the best liquidity providers I'v come across and thats pretty important to me, but there customer service has diminished over the years. Fortunately this can be rectified if you have direct line the your manager.

Heeiii dkami...good to see you have been social distancing and taking all the other precautions too to stay safe :D

You do know Axitrader is a member of the Financial Commission to which you can take any disputes to;correct?
That add a layer of my confidence in Axitrader.

Cheers & all the best!

Hi Rahman, yes its good to hear from you and know your still around the place.

I'm one of the lucky ones, CON-VID 19 doesn't affect me because I don't watch TV:cool:

O cheers, I didn't relies this so thanks for the heads up:)

So how many traders here decided to migrate their accounts from IC Markets AU to IC Markets Global? Please give the reason for your decision. Thank you

They claim to have tight spreads that go to a maximum of +- 1.5 something pips (check at their spreads list on their website do they mention that we may get to 40 pips? what are they dealing desk market makers or what? ) look at the following spreads during some volatility at midnight. Imagine you have an opened position and you want to close with a profit of 15 - 35 pips the time of thet pick in price ....your are in loss...the extreme widening of spread has taken this CHANCE....this pictures where captured (thanks GOD there is technology to put things in transparency here!), while I had the aim as I can recall to close one of these times a position but I didn't as prohibitted by the wide spread....Nothing to say more one image =1000 words take a look at the following link at jumpshare.com/b/3JA9uPQawgqrxWkjp9bK....nothing to say about swaps....check also the price difference between bar chart and and mini terminal........YOU JUDGE!!!!!
I can confirm the similar experience. The company presents a very small spread. 6/29/2021 at 8:00 PM I got an SL on the GBPNZD trade when the spread reached 20 pips! There was no macro news at the time! Support told me that the deal was executed correctly. It's outrageous. See the attached chart

Attachments

• Graf.png
    Graf.png
    154.4 KB · Views: 60
I can confirm the similar experience. The company presents a very small spread. 6/29/2021 at 8:00 PM I got an SL on the GBPNZD trade when the spread reached 20 pips! There was no macro news at the time! Support told me that the deal was executed correctly. It's outrageous. See the attached chart
This I-See-Bucketshop broker is notorious for manipulating their client's trading platform from their backoffice with false spikes when there are no volatility in market, temporarily reducing their client's leverage, and other dirty tricks. Their black Angus CEO, who is a real prick as someone here who has met him, has left to join another Aussie broker which I will now most certainly never even consider to be one of my broker.
Try to file a complaint to ASIC, which I have done but didn't amount to much, but hopefully the large numbers of complaints against I-See-Bucketshop might finally get those buggers at ASIC to get off their arses to finally do something about that bucketshop broker.

Back