1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ICMarkets does not allow me to withdraw my profits, it is horrible, the worst !!!

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Bootstrap, Jul 29, 2019.

1. 4evermaat

4evermaat 2nd Lieutenant

While you wait, can you ask the accounts team to prpvide you with bank transfer confirmation? This will be like a receipt that shows the complete swift transfer details when they sent the wire. They should be able to provide it to you within a few hours during Australian biz hours. So send it now and it will be waiting for the morning staff.

GigiFX likes this.
  2. Bootstrap

Bootstrap Private

Yes Of course,
    it is just what I just did, that icmarkets provide me with the proof of payment of the international bank transfer

GigiFX likes this.
  3. Bootstrap

Bootstrap Private

This is what ICMarkets responded, a clear example of how withdrawals are delayed by them very badly.
    And these are not errors, these are tricks to not allow to withdraw my funds:

August 01, 2019 01:31

Dear ,

Thank you for your swift response.
    Please be advised that your account number has been changed on your Client Secure Area.
    We would from now on proceed with the transfer of funds towards your bank account number for your future withdrawals via International Wire.
    We have also sent the re-amendment letter to the bank and they should be able to amend the payment and you should be able to receive your funds accordingly.
    Please contact us if you have yet to receive your funds within the following 5-7 business days so that we are able to take measures to ensure the delivery of your funds.
    Thank you again for your kind understanding and cooperation.
    It has been a pleasure assisting you.
    Kind Regards,
    |IC Markets

• RFC SAPAugust 01, 2019 10:35
      Kelvin
      Thank you very much!!
      , I am goint to wait, the following 5-7 business days.
      And as soon as the funds are deposited into my local bank account. I tell you
      Best regards

• [​IMG]
      RFC SAP Yesterday at 11:10
      Hi Kelvin
      Can you provide me with the proof of the international bank transfer made by the national bank of australia?
      Regards
    [​IMG]
    K Yesterday at 23:03
    Dear ,

Thank you for your email, I’ve attempted to give you a call but I was unable to reach you.
    Unfortunately, as your payment has been amended the banks were unable to provide you with the amended copy of the acknowledgement receipt.
    As previously mentioned, the amendment was made on the 1st of August and I have provided you a copy of the amendment.
    We have been following up with the bank daily and they have just confirmed with me that they have sent out your payment yesterday.
    They have affirmed to me the payment should reflect in your bank account by the mid next week.

We sincerely apologies for the delay and confusion. I completely understand your frustration and as you are a valued client, we will waive all bank fees in relation to the wire transaction.
    Please be assured that we have treated your case at the highest priority and will be following up with the bank closely.
    If you would like to discuss further, I’ll be more than happy to give you a call.
    Thank you for your continuous cooperation and patience in this matter.
    Kind Regards,
    |IC Markets

Delayedagain.

Because if from the first day of August such a letter was sent, the bank just yesterday process, the transfer, many tricks, do not believe it?

GigiFX likes this.
  4. Bootstrap

Bootstrap Private

[​IMG]
    The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Aug 8, 2019 at 1:40 PM

GigiFX and 4evermaat like this.
  5. Bootstrap

Bootstrap Private

While I wait for the next week
    I have asked ICMarkets, that if yesterday the NAB made the international transfer, then the proof of payment must be available!!

GigiFX and 4evermaat like this.
  6. GigiFX

GigiFX Recruit

Hi Bootstrap
    Sorry to see your struggle with icMarkets
    That's so weird because it's not even a big amount if I may say
    I moved to a different brokers because three times they brought my balance to almost zero by increasing the spread during normal market, no news etc.
    Can you imagine , they took 4000£, 27000£ etc in a matter of a few secondes minutes, creating prices that didn't even exist...
    Sorry I don't mean to derail your thread, you have all my support.
    I wish we could all vote and decide once for all whether they are legit or scammers.

7. 4evermaat

4evermaat 2nd Lieutenant

@Bootstrap, did they provide you with NAB wire transfer confirmation? They should have given it to you already. But not later than Monday end of Au business day.

Can you please open an independent scam alert thread and submit your evidence there?

[​IMG]

8. Bootstrap

Bootstrap Private

Finally Icmarkets allowed me to make my withdrawals by skrill. not by SWIFT International Transfer
    In the next few weeks I will try to make other withdrawals and see if it is easy or continue with the problem!!

MartinPi, GigiFX and 4evermaat like this.
  9. MartinPi

MartinPi Recruit

Hola. Veo que estás en México así que me imagino que puedes contestarme en español. ¿Pudiste solucionar el problema? ¿Se acreditó tu dinero?

10. Bootstrap

Bootstrap Private

Martin.
    Por el momento ICmarkets me permitio hacer retiro mediante Skrill. NO por trasferencia bancaria Internacional. en los siguientes dias voy a intentar hacer mas retiros mediante skrill, y ver como se comporta ICMarkets.

saludos