• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ICMarkets Global withdrawal delay

I am having an issue with a company

Badger88

Recruit
Hello guys.

Did anyone tried to make a withdrawal from IC markets global this week?
I try to get my money back, the withdrawal requests are being processed for more then 30hrs now.

Support says there is a general problem on their end but i'm afraid i'm being scamed - today morning they said the problem was fixed, few hours later told that it still exists.

I don't trust their support at all and that's why I'm asking if anyone of you were successful with withdrawing funds on 24.04 or 25.04?

It's not a big amount (relatively), 2150eur. I didn't have any problems with withdrawals of bigger amounts for past few years since I trade with this broker.

Hello guys.

Did anyone tried to make a withdrawal from IC markets global this week?
I try to get my money back, the withdrawal requests are being processed for more then 30hrs now.

Support says there is a general problem on their end but i'm afraid i'm being scamed - today morning they said the problem was fixed, few hours later told that it still exists.

I don't trust their support at all and that's why I'm asking if anyone of you were successful with withdrawing funds on 24.04 or 25.04?

It's not a big amount (relatively), 2150eur. I didn't have any problems with withdrawals of bigger amounts for past few years since I trade with this broker.
You can give it 24 hour's and then contact them again.

Why do you believe you are being scammed?

They have said they are having a problem, and as you said, the amount is peanuts. I haven't withdrawn in the period you mention but I have routinely withdrawn thousands with very few problems. And when they have had problems, they did eventualy resolve it.

Hello friend,

I had the same issue last week with their delay. I was trying to withdraw 5K USD but for the first time i took more than 24h, i contacted them to inquire about it and they confirmed that they are having a technical issue and assured me i’ll get my money today. Five hours later i received the funds on my NETELLER account. I think ICMarkets is one of the honest brokers i dealt with. Good luck!

Back