ICMarkets not allowing IB commission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azalea

Recruit
I am an IB of icmarkets and have 3 clients, I had one very active client and so far have generated 400 for me, the thing is, when I contacted icmarkets on withdrawal of commission, they said I need to have min 5 clients for me to withdraw.

Is there such a rule in icmarkets?

I was very shocked and upset. I had no issues with other brokers like tickmill and they paid me promptly every week. I hope icmarkets can waive off this rule as the money is very important to me. I have been trying hard to get clients on my side also. If this continues, I may want to switch my clients out of icmarkets.

Reactions: Lei
Anyway to solve this ?
The customer service said it’s already in the agreement when we were ready to be an IB. So, I think I will have to find 5 client to withdraw IB commissions. I didn’t really read the agreement when I applied to be an IB.

I had an IB Account with ICMARKETS. I gave them many clients who traded and deposited much money.
ButICMARKETS scammed with me they arentallowing me towithdraw my comission.
Never reffer clients into ICMARKETS they are piece of **** and scamming with people.
Thanks

Attachments

• screencapture-secure-icmarkets-Statistic-ClientsBill-2019-12-20-12_56_36.png
    screencapture-secure-icmarkets-Statistic-ClientsBill-2019-12-20-12_56_36.png
    182 KB · Views: 35
I had an IB Account with ICMARKETS. I gave them many clients who traded and deposited much money.
ButICMARKETS scammed with me they arentallowing me towithdraw my comission.
Never reffer clients into ICMARKETS they are piece of **** and scamming with people.
Thanks

1) Your Account is not fully verified with IC Markets as we can all see in screenshot.

2) IB Terms & Conditions when you signed up are you must have more that 5 IB Clients then you can start withdrawing IB Money

See Terms & Conditions you agreed to below:

9.5 Fees will be paid into an active IB Agent Account in your name, from which you can withdraw and transfer using the payment methods set out on our website. You agree that: a. IB Agent Account withdrawals will be available once a minimum of five (5) unique Clients have been referred and they have deposited into their trading accounts; b. from time to time we may perform additional due diligence and compliance checks prior to withdrawal approval; c. by accepting these Terms, you agree that we will not be required to pay you Fees where to do so would involve a breach of this agreement.

Question now is, did you stick to your agreement or not ?

Attachments

• IC Markets IB T&C.png
    IC Markets IB T&C.png
    275.9 KB · Views: 18
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back