ICMarkets not allowing IB commission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Walter Emsile Forex i am compeletly stick with all agreements.

Why account isn't verified ? MyBank Statment is verified ID Document is verified when i was new on ICMARKETS they verified my everything after all they saw that i got much comission in my account they started asking proof of Address. I provided them Telephone bill which they considerd insignificant.

Simply ICMARKETS Want to scam my 900$ Comission that's why contineously not verifing it even my everything is real and valid.

1) Your Account is not fully verified with IC Markets as we can all see in screenshot.

2) IB Terms & Conditions when you signed up are you must have more that 5 IB Clients then you can start withdrawing IB Money

See Terms & Conditions you agreed to below:

9.5 Fees will be paid into an active IB Agent Account in your name, from which you can withdraw and transfer using the payment methods set out on our website. You agree that: a. IB Agent Account withdrawals will be available once a minimum of five (5) unique Clients have been referred and they have deposited into their trading accounts; b. from time to time we may perform additional due diligence and compliance checks prior to withdrawal approval; c. by accepting these Terms, you agree that we will not be required to pay you Fees where to do so would involve a breach of this agreement.

Question now is, did you stick to your agreement or not ?
Yes Walter Emsile Forex i am compeletly stick with all agreements.

Why account isn't verified ? MyBank Statment is verified ID Document is verified when i was new on ICMARKETS they verified my everything after all they saw that i got much comission in my account they started asking proof of Address. I provided them Telephone bill which they considerd insignificant.

Simply ICMARKETS Want to scam my 900$ Comission that's why contineously not verifing it even my everything is real and valid.

@madilrashid , IC Markets is not trying to scam your $900. I have withdrawn hundreds of thousands from them without a hitch, so the idea that they are trying to pinch $900 is ridiculous.

You are not getting your money because you have not complied with the legal requirements of your contract.

Proof of address is a standard requirement with ALL brokers. For some reason your telephone bill did not meet the legal standard. What have you done to resolve this?

As Walter pointed out, the screenshot you provided does not look like 5 clients that have traded????

IC Markets clearly state minimum 5 clients then you can transfer funds etc..

Tickmill minimum $100 to withdraw funds...

It is wrong of you to compare the two brokers who clearly state it in IB Terms and conditions you agreed to.
Hi Walter, do you happen to have the full IB agreement available. Thank you.

@madilrashid , IC Markets is not trying to scam your $900. I have withdrawn hundreds of thousands from them without a hitch, so the idea that they are trying to pinch $900 is ridiculous.

You are not getting your money because you have not complied with the legal requirements of your contract.

Proof of address is a standard requirement with ALL brokers. For some reason your telephone bill did not meet the legal standard. What have you done to resolve this?

As Walter pointed out, the screenshot you provided does not look like 5 clients that have traded????
Hi. Do you have a copy of the IB commission agreement from 2020?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back