icmarkets oil trade scam - Resolved

@shah hussain opening up multiple threads about the same issue does not help you. It makes you look like a spammer.

Keep all of your evidence about the same case in 1 thread please.

ok broo but i am in very tension now i use almost 1year of icmarkets and now this happen with me

ok broo but i am in very tension now i use almost 1year of icmarkets and now this happen with me

Read this thread to get a better understanding of broker's business model.

Now read this post to see recent actions IC Markets have taken that affect all clients:

I'm on the same boat mate, they do not resolve any issue directly with clients. If your matter hasn't been resolved yet I can help you to file complaint with with local Australian organisation. I'm from Australia and I know the local laws. let me know if you need any help.

ìcmarkt not allowed me to close trade on time

The XTIUSD wasn't so low when you opened your position, look at charts attached below. I suggest you to study more charts from other brokers, also ask friends or other people on this forum (which are also ICM clients) for their XTIUSD charts, and compare with yours.
So the question you should address to ICMarkets, are these:
1) Why they faked the price with that crazy down candle (look at your previously attached chart and compare with the ones I attached) ?
2) Why they allowed you to open a position quoted with a fake price ? You sold at 6.65, XTIUSD didn't reached that low price at the time when your position was open, it even didn't reach it later, the lowest price in that day and after was 9.93. Then it raised up.
3) Why they closed the FAKE position with a REAL loss?
So they offer fake prices and fake trades, but acquire real losses from clients? This was insane price manipulation.

Attachments

• Screenshot_49.png
    Screenshot_49.png
    50.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_53.png
    Screenshot_53.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 10
  • wgwrhw.jpg
    wgwrhw.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 10
  • my acc.jpg
    my acc.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 12
I'm on the same boat mate, they do not resolve any issue directly with clients. If your matter hasn't been resolved yet I can help you to file complaint with with local Australian organisation. I'm from Australia and I know the local laws. let me know if you need any help.
broo thanks but ic only return me 48 doler refund my account go on minus133 and they refund me 182 of this oil trade loss which remain only in my account 48 doler i request them again and again but they dont listen i tell ic first remove my account on minus then refund me but they dont listen now what i do broo

The XTIUSD wasn't so low when you opened your position, look at charts attached below. I suggest you to study more charts from other brokers, also ask friends or other people on this forum (which are also ICM clients) for their XTIUSD charts, and compare with yours.
So the question you should address to ICMarkets, are these:
1) Why they faked the price with that crazy down candle (look at your previously attached chart and compare with the ones I attached) ?
2) Why they allowed you to open a position quoted with a fake price ? You sold at 6.65, XTIUSD didn't reached that low price at the time when your position was open, it even didn't reach it later, the lowest price in that day and after was 9.93. Then it raised up.
3) Why they closed the FAKE position with a REAL loss?
So they offer fake prices and fake trades, but acquire real losses from clients? This was insane price manipulation.
broo thanks but ic only return me 48 doler refund my account go on minus133 and they refund me 182 of this oil trade loss which remain only in my account 48 doler i request them again and again but they dont listen i tell ic first remove my account on minus then refund me but they dont listen now what i do broo

I got the same problem with icmarket they pause xtiusd for 15 minutes in 21/04/2020, report them to ASIC,
Looks like they robbed everyone with Oil position. They started this game since early April. Did you have sudden

No worries mate. I don't know how much you've lost in total but they normally try to pay a ridiculous amount for settlement . Do not accept that. If you have enough evidences, I would suggest to lodge your complaint with both AFCA and ASIC. Don't let them get away with your money. They apparently taking advantage of this lock down situation and leaching on people's pocket
If you already had enough codependents with their support and they are not helping, Don't waste your time!
AFCA doesn't have much power in Australia to punish them but ASIC does . Try them both. there is conflict of interest with AFCA because they are getting membership fee from these so called brokers.
If you were not successful for any reason, We can run a legal actions against this broker . I have a lawyer and working on this case. Doesn't' really matter where you live, The court is running online these days .No physical appearance needed .If we collaborate with at least 10 to 20 victims, We will have enough power to make them pay for their unfair treatment by taking appropriate actions within the ambit of law.
Let me know if you need help for lodging with AFCA and ASIC first.
Cheers.

Back