icmarkets oil trade scam - Resolved

hello all after finaly i resolve my case with icmarkets and ic broker refund me loss of this oil trade thanks all

@shah hussain

--> Can you confirm the total amount refunded?

--> And that you have withdrawn said amount from trading account to your bank account (or payment processor)

--> and that your case is resolved?

@shah hussain

--> Can you confirm the total amount refunded?

--> And that you have withdrawn said amount from trading account to your bank account (or payment processor)

--> and that your case is resolved?
hello broo my amount was small thats why refund after one week my account go on minus 133 they send me total 182 doler which cut minus 133 and 48 remaining for me and its refund on my tradind live account no bank or other broo

Your money were small, that's why they resolved your case. I would like to see how they will solve Vanessa's case.

That's how they deal with disputes. Same like as ponzi schemes. Take large chunk of money from bigger investors and pay a few hundred of dollars to other traders with smaller loss (No disrespect to my mate Shah Hussein ) to resolve the case for their public image.

I've heard that they even request the client to write good reviews. If you check the FPA reviews, after one negative review on the top of page, storm of nice reviews come to push it down. I understand that's hard to monitor all of it but I'm sure some of them are paid armies otherwise a happy client rarely come online and write a long review about how he is happy about a service!

Back