icmarkets rejected my withdrawal

KRISNAWIDYA

Recruit
Hello, i really depressed why i cant get my withdrawal from icmarket using VISADIRECT, they always blame my bank, they said my bank rejected it. but everytime i contacted my bank, via telephone, email, callcenter, they always say "there is no problem sir, and we not detect any fund to your account"... and even if icmarkets approve my withdrawal, my fund will be back deposited to my account. insane !. please help this is my hard earned money, i need it back to me

Attachments

• icmapr.png
    icmapr.png
    102 KB · Views: 54
  • icmdenie.png
    icmdenie.png
    100.3 KB · Views: 51
  • icmdpagain.png
    icmdpagain.png
    71.5 KB · Views: 53
@KRISNAWIDYA

1) what country are you from? and what country is your credit card bank from?

When did you make the original deposits? (what dates)

2) Your withdrawal via was unsuccessful. Did you attempt another withdrawal method?

3) Why would you deposit MORE money (any deposit method) before you confirmed that you can receive your withdrawal request using another method?

Hello, i really depressed why i cant get my withdrawal from icmarket using VISADIRECT, they always blame my bank, they said my bank rejected it. but everytime i contacted my bank, via telephone, email, callcenter, they always say "there is no problem sir, and we not detect any fund to your account"... and even if icmarkets approve my withdrawal, my fund will be back deposited to my account. insane !. please help this is my hard earned money, i need it back to me
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Till then you can follow the suggested steps below.
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://www.icmarkets.com/client-area/contact-us/
Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8264/www.icmarkets.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

(Click on more and you will find write review option there)

https://twitter.com/IC_Markets

https://www.youtube.com/user/ICMarkets

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got a solution to your problem, Best Of Luck

I found it a bit confusing from the screenshots you supplied, why it appeared that you deposited the same amount of money right after you sought to withdraw.
OMI

To be frank with you, in the case if your bank or the intermediary actually declines your withdrawals of some sort, you'll be notified immediately by your bank instantaneously.

Quoted from above: but everytime i contacted my bank, via telephone, email, callcenter, they always say "there is no problem sir, and we not detect any fund to your account

^ Isn't it obvious that it is a fact? I am unsure of why IC Markets would reject your withdrawals, and it reeks of fishy decisive act from them. I hope it's not to keep you "grounded" so you can trade more instead.

Back