Icmarkets scam

leste

Private
I recently complained to icmarkets about a limit order they shadily executed on (Mt4)ECN that resulted in a negative balance on my account,
all efforts to get the complaint resolved amicably proved abortive only to find a scary negative balance on my (ctrader) account this time
from a withdrawal I did not make.
I have been trading for a living with icmarkets for more than a year but their recent actions has been nothing but irresponsible and fraudulent.

I have attached a screenshot of my accounts as they look now so everyone can see my horror.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-08-16 11.47.52.png
    Screenshot 2014-08-16 11.47.52.png
    231.2 KB · Views: 62
Hi , if a withdraw is made it will be sent to your source of deposit ( Bank account,credit card,neteller) ,i guess there is no one(a hacker or even icmarkets) can withdraw money from your account to an other source of deposit.
Second if the price reached your limit order , of curse it will be executed and if it goes against you it will cause you damage .
The situation here is not clear yet , please provide more details about your issue , and you must contact Mr Angus Walker , he is the official representative of icmarkets in the forum ,to join this discussion in order to help you what exactly happened .

Hi , if a withdraw is made it will be sent to your source of deposit ( Bank account,credit card,neteller) ,i guess there is no one(a hacker or even icmarkets) can withdraw money from your account to an other source of deposit.
Second if the price reached your limit order , of curse it will be executed and if it goes against you it will cause you damage .
The situation here is not clear yet , please provide more details about your issue , and you must contact Mr Angus Walker , he is the official representative of icmarkets in the forum ,to join this discussion in order to help you what exactly happened .

The withdrawal was made by icmarkets without my consent or warning;was contacted by Andrew Budzinski after sending them a message and told my profits on ctrader ecn was voided and should be refunded hence the withdrawal.Also,was threatened with legal action if refund is not made in 7 days or if I post information regarding the issue online.In his words; "This matter is strictly private and confidential, if any information contained herein is disseminated we will take further legal account against you, which will include seeking damages from you."

I have done nothing wrong and prepared to take legal action if necessary.

Could you please lay this out a bit more chronologically? Is this more or less correct?

You were trading with a balance of XXX in MT4 and YYY in cTrader.

A withdrawal somehow happened.

Due to the withdrawal, as well as profits being voided for some reason, you ended up with a massive margin call and a negative balance in cTrader.

Could you please lay this out a bit more chronologically? Is this more or less correct?

You were trading with a balance of XXX in MT4 and YYY in cTrader.

A withdrawal somehow happened.

Due to the withdrawal, as well as profits being voided for some reason, you ended up with a massive margin call and a negative balance in cTrader.

On 2014/07/14 09.08.04(mt4 time),my buy_limit order 10800598 on mt4(ECN) was badly executed and resulted in a margin call.I sent
support a message same day demanding explanation,I got a message on the 22nd from a support staff claiming they have tried to call me
without success and after a few exchanges with the support person, he advised on the 30th that the trade desk will contact me in regards to my order filled at a daily high(>-40pips) not quoted by known brokerages at that time.

I did not get any message from icmarkets since then and I sent messages on the 31st of July(to support) and the 6th of August(to compliance team also) with no response.

On the 16th of September,I started my ctrader account in view of continuing with it and dumping mt4 only to discover a withdrawal of
£57000.00 from my account that prompted my message on this website and I wrote to icmarkets informing them of my action and further
actions.

I got this message from the management on the 17th of September;
"What happened here support. Why is he saying he has not heard from us? Why
didn't a senior member of support call him?"

The next message also came from management(Andrew Budzinski) confirming the withdrawal and demanding I refund profits made on trading with ctrader and threatened legal action if I disclose details of the issue.

My ctrader account is currently disabled without notification.

This is rather disconcerting and confusing :confused: ..........especially since ICMarkets is my prime & trusted broker.

Since you mentioned "demanding I (you) refund profits made", can you post your trading account transactions in order for us to evaluate what really happened?

This is rather disconcerting and confusing :confused: ..........especially since ICMarkets is my prime & trusted broker.

Since you mentioned "demanding I (you) refund profits made", can you post your trading account transactions in order for us to evaluate what really happened?
You can contact them to inquire.My theory is they are currently using my strategy to squeeze money from other institutions,hence the secrecy.

leste, over here at the FPA you have to submit proofs to your claims against a broker.

But instead of submitting more proofs and details of your rather confusing accusations against ICMarkets, you are asking me to contact ICmarkets and inquire from them.

Another question pops up as to how in the world "they (ICMarkets) are currently using your (my) strategy to squeeze money from other institutions"??:confused:
This certainly require detail clarification and full exposure before anyone here at the FPA can even begin to help you.

To me you are the one being rather "secretive" with regards to your claims which raises a lot of questions as to what really happen with your trading account.
So, please, do come clean with us and, if your claim is valid, we shall of course try to help you as much as we can to solve your problem.

leste, over here at the FPA you have to submit proofs to your claims against a broker.

But instead of submitting more proofs and details of your rather confusing accusations against ICMarkets, you are asking me to contact ICmarkets and inquire from them.

Another question pops up as to how in the world "they (ICMarkets) are currently using your (my) strategy to squeeze money from other institutions"??:confused:
This certainly require detail clarification and full exposure before anyone here at the FPA can even begin to help you.

To me you are the one being rather "secretive" with regards to your claims which raises a lot of questions as to what really happen with your trading account.
So, please, do come clean with us and, if your claim is valid, we shall of course try to help you as much as we can to solve your problem.

You are not the one being threatened here by your broker,this is a quote from an email message from icmarkets director;
"This matter is strictly private and confidential, if any information contained herein is disseminated we will take further legal account against you, which will include seeking damages from you."

They are the ones trying to keep the matter secret and am trying to make sense of the whole situation and get proper justice.This is an
unusual behavior from a broker.

Back