• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ICMARKETS SUPPORT DOES NOT RESPOND AND BROKER TOOK MY 489 DOLLARS

I am having an issue with a company

Drikapic

Recruit
I opened a demo account and it was closed, because my orders were closed even without arriving at stop and take. I contacted icmarkets by email and no one responded why this happened. I opened 2 or 3 more demo accounts and the same thing happened, I removed all the demo accounts because my orders were closed without achieving my stop and take. I sent several e-mails questioning the brokerage firm, but no one refused to answer me. the only thing they sent me was the raw trading on the 18-10, but they did not answer my questions about closed orders without reaching the stop and take. so I believe that maybe this error occurs only in demo accounts. as I have already opened a real account and deposited 489 dollars into the account, I decided to use my real icmarkets account. surprisingly stolen my 489 dollars the same way I removed the demo accounts, contact by chat, and whatsapp and so far I have not received any refunds. I want my 489 dollars back. this broker does not have the least respect for its customers. if I have responded to emails about demo accounts it is sure I have not tried with the real account and it would not have been stolen. I want my 489 dollars back. Help me.

Attachments

• Yahoo Mail - Fw_ ic markets demo account closes order without reaching the stop 20-10 AS 8.10.pdf
    223.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Yahoo Mail - Fw_ ic markets demo account closes order without reaching the stop 20-10 AS 8.18.pdf
    223.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Yahoo Mail - ic markets demo account closes order without reaching the stop 18-10 AS 13.40.pdf
    148.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Yahoo Mail - Ic markets demo account closes order without reaching the stop 21-10 AS 16.37.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 8
  • Yahoo Mail - Ic markets demo account closes order without reaching the stop 21-10 AS 16.42.pdf
    139.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Yahoo Mail - Ic markets demo account closes order without reaching the stop 21-10 AS 16.57.pdf
    146.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Yahoo Mail - Ic markets demo account closes order without reaching the stop 24-10 AS 7.55.pdf
    148 KB · Views: 4
  • Yahoo Mail - Ic markets demo account closes order without reaching the stop 24-10 AS 7.57.pdf
    124.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Yahoo Mail - Ic markets demo account closes order without reaching the stop 25-10 AS 14.14.pdf
    140.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Yahoo Mail - Ic markets demo account closes order without reaching the stop 25-10 AS 14.15.pdf
    144.5 KB · Views: 11
I opened a demo account and it was closed, because my orders were closed even without arriving at stop and take. I contacted icmarkets by email and no one responded why this happened. I opened 2 or 3 more demo accounts and the same thing happened, I removed all the demo accounts because my orders were closed without achieving my stop and take. I sent several e-mails questioning the brokerage firm, but no one refused to answer me. the only thing they sent me was the raw trading on the 18-10, but they did not answer my questions about closed orders without reaching the stop and take. so I believe that maybe this error occurs only in demo accounts. as I have already opened a real account and deposited 489 dollars into the account, I decided to use my real icmarkets account. surprisingly stolen my 489 dollars the same way I removed the demo accounts, contact by chat, and whatsapp and so far I have not received any refunds. I want my 489 dollars back. this broker does not have the least respect for its customers. if I have responded to emails about demo accounts it is sure I have not tried with the real account and it would not have been stolen. I want my 489 dollars back. Help me.
What reply did you receive from them?

AGORA O ICMARKETS ESTÁ ENVIANDO E-MAILS EXPLICADO O QUE ACONTECEU. Agora não quero explicações, explicações que eu queria antes, lá nos dias 18, 19, 20, 21/102022.. Enviei vários emails explicando explicações e fui completamente ignorado. Desde o dia 18/10/2022 questionando o que você poderia me responder como contas demo e você só no dia 06/11/2022, só depois que vocês fizeram meus 489 dólares? Eu não teria recebido uma explicação do que estava sendo usado como material de demonstração. Agora eu só quero meus $ 489 que você tirou de mim por não responder às minhas perguntas em vários e-mails que enviei. Enquanto você não devolver o Valor, continuarei defendendo os atos de nossos sites e também farei um vídeo e postarei no YouTube anunciando como pessoas sobre você, para pegar o dinheiro de seus clientes. Quero meus dólares de volta, explicações que queria antes, lá em 19, 20, 21/10/2022.

Attachments

• Yahoo Mail - ic markets demo account closes order without reaching the stop 18-10 AS 13.40.pdf
    148.8 KB · Views: 13
Please post a complete MT4 statement for your demo account. Maybe someone here can have look and tell you what went wrong.

You have stated in your PDF that you are still learning so I will hazard a guess that the trades were correctly closed. IC Market demo accounts work just fine so there is no reason think your trades were cooked by them.

As to why your $500 is not intact, you should tell us how you sent the money, being aware that money does not move around the world for free.

You should also note that making a deposit and the doing a withdrawal with no trading activity is a red flag for money laundering and will cause a delay in your withfrawal until they have investigated the matter.

I will concur that their customer service is somewhat lack lustre which is unfortunate because they are one of my favourites.

AGORA O ICMARKETS ESTÁ ENVIANDO E-MAILS EXPLICADO O QUE ACONTECEU. Agora não quero explicações, explicações que eu queria antes, lá nos dias 18, 19, 20, 21/102022.. Enviei vários emails explicando explicações e fui completamente ignorado. Desde o dia 18/10/2022 questionando o que você poderia me responder como contas demo e você só no dia 06/11/2022, só depois que vocês fizeram meus 489 dólares? Eu não teria recebido uma explicação do que estava sendo usado como material de demonstração. Agora eu só quero meus $ 489 que você tirou de mim por não responder às minhas perguntas em vários e-mails que enviei. Enquanto você não devolver o Valor, continuarei defendendo os atos de nossos sites e também farei um vídeo e postarei no YouTube anunciando como pessoas sobre você, para pegar o dinheiro de seus clientes. Quero meus dólares de volta, explicações que queria antes, lá em 19, 20, 21/10/2022.
que explicação você obteve deles?

Por favor, publique um extrato MT4 completo para sua conta demo. Talvez alguém aqui possa dar uma olhada e dizer o que deu errado.

Você declarou em seu PDF que ainda está aprendendo, então vou arriscar um palpite de que as negociações foram fechadas corretamente. As contas demo do IC Market funcionam muito bem, então não há razão para pensar que seus negócios foram preparados por eles.

Quanto ao motivo pelo qual seus $ 500 não estão intactos, você deve nos dizer como enviou o dinheiro, sabendo que o dinheiro não se move pelo mundo de graça.

Você também deve observar que fazer um depósito e fazer uma retirada sem atividade de negociação é uma bandeira vermelha para lavagem de dinheiro e causará um atraso em sua retirada até que eles investiguem o assunto.

Concordo que o serviço ao cliente deles é um pouco sem brilho, o que é lamentável, porque eles são um dos meus favoritos.
ABRI UMA CONTA DEMO E FOI NEGADA POIS MEUS PEDIDOS FORAM FECHADOS MESMO SEM CHEGAR NO STOP AND TAKE. ENTREI EM CONTATO COM ICMARKETS POR E-MAIL NO 1810/2022 QUESTIONANDO O QUE ESTAVA ACONTECENDO COM MINHA CONTA DEMO. E NINGUÉM RESPONDEU PORQUE ISSO ACONTECEU, ENVIARAM APENAS O RAW TRADING QUE EU SOLICITEI. ABRI MAIS 2 OU 3 CONTAS DEMO E ACONTECEU A MESMA COISA, TODAS AS CONTAS DEMO DERAM NEGATIVO POIS MEUS PEDIDOS FORAM FECHADOS SEM ATINGIR MEU STOP and TAKE. ENVIEI VÁRIOS E-MAILS QUESTIONANDO A CORRETORA, MAS NINGUÉM ME RESPONDEU. A ÚNICA COISA QUE ME ENVIARAM FOI O 18-10 RAW TRADING MAS NÃO RESPONDERAM MINHAS PERGUNTAS SOBRE PEDIDOS FECHADOS SEM CHEGAR NO STOP and TAKE. ENTÃO EU ACREDITEI QUE TALVEZ ESTE ERRO SEJA APENAS ERROS DE CONTA DEMO. COMO JÁ ABRI UMA CONTA REAL E DEPOSITEI 489 DÓLARES NA CONTA, DECIDI USAR MINHA CONTA REAL DO ICMARKETS. E NO MESMO DIA ROUBARAM MEUS 489 DÓLARES DA MESMA FORMA QUE NEGARAM AS CONTAS DEMO, ENTREI EM CONTATO PELO CHAT, E WHATSAPP E SÓ RECEBI UMA RESPOSTA EM 11/06/2022, QUANDO JÁ TINHA TOMADO TODOS OS MEUS 489 DÓLARES. QUERO MEUS 489 DÓLARES DE VOLTA. ESSA CORRETORA NÃO TEM O MENOR RESPEITO POR SEUS CLIENTES. SE MINHAS PERGUNTAS FORAM RESPONDIDAS NO DIA 18/10/2022, QUE ENVIEI O PRIMEIRO E-MAIL PERGUNTA SOBRE PEDIDOS FECHADOS SEM CHEGAR AO PARAR E TOMAR, NÃO TERIA USADO MINHA CONTA REAL. SE EU TIVESSE RECEBER UMA EXPLICAÇÃO SOBRE O QUE ESTAVA ACONTECENDO COM AS CONTAS DEMO, TERIA PESQUISADO SOBRE O ASSUNTO POIS NO E-MAIL DISSE QUE ESTAVA USANDO A CONTA DEMO PARA TREINAR. AVISEI QUE ESTAVA TREINANDO E SE ME RESPONDERAM, NÃO TERIA USADO MINHA CONTA REAL, SEM PESQUISAR O ASSUNTO E EU TERIA PROCURADO ARTIGOS E VÍDEOS DE COMO EVITAR ISSO OCORRER. SE TIVESSEM RESPONDIDO AOS E-MAILS SOBRE CONTAS DEMO, TENHO CERTEZA QUE NÃO USAriam A CONTA VERDADEIRA E NÃO TERIA SIDO ROUBADA. E AGORA QUE FUI ROUBADO, QUEREM ME EXPLICAR O QUE ACONTECEU COM AS CONTAS DEMO. AGORA QUERO O REEMBOLSO DOS MEUS 489 DÓLARES, EXPLICAÇÕES QUE EU QUERIA ANTES, LÁ EM 18/19, 20, 21/10/2022.

Attachments

148.8 KB · Views: 14
can you please post a complete mt4/mt5 statement from the desktop version of the app please? Here is a tutorial with video on exactly how to do it:

Make sure all history is showing in chronological order.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221117-171652_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20221117-171652_Gmail.jpg
    359.3 KB · Views: 35
How did you file a complaint with this body? I had a problem with them and would also like to report it.

Back