• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ICMARKETS SUPPORT DOES NOT RESPOND AND BROKER TOOK MY 489 DOLLARS

I am having an issue with a company
How did you file a complaint with this body? I had a problem with them and would also like to report it.

Here you go,
read this https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ing-to-help-the-scammers-or-fight-back.77205/

Especially this part...

Detailed instructions on complaining to certain regulators/police/consumer agencies

eConsumer
IC3/FBI
US Securities and Exchange Commission
US Commodities and Futures Trading Commission
US National Futures Association

UK FCA/FOS/Action Fraud

I opened a demo account and it was closed, because my orders were closed even without arriving at stop and take. I contacted icmarkets by email and no one responded why this happened. I opened 2 or 3 more demo accounts and the same thing happened, I removed all the demo accounts because my orders were closed without achieving my stop and take. I sent several e-mails questioning the brokerage firm, but no one refused to answer me. the only thing they sent me was the raw trading on the 18-10, but they did not answer my questions about closed orders without reaching the stop and take. so I believe that maybe this error occurs only in demo accounts. as I have already opened a real account and deposited 489 dollars into the account, I decided to use my real icmarkets account. surprisingly stolen my 489 dollars the same way I removed the demo accounts, contact by chat, and whatsapp and so far I have not received any refunds. I want my 489 dollars back. this broker does not have the least respect for its customers. if I have responded to emails about demo accounts it is sure I have not tried with the real account and it would not have been stolen. I want my 489 dollars back. Help me.
You happen to choose one of the worst and most manipulative broker out there ... i.e. I-See-Bucketshop a.k.a. ICMarkets. Stay way, way, way away from this manipulative and untrustworthy broker.
As for recovering your lost money, frankly and honestly, broker, especially scoundrel broker, like I-See-Bucketshop a.k.a. ICMarkets, will not and does not like to return money once they have got their grubby fingers on them. Perhaps your bank can do a chargeback for you.

You happen to choose one of the worst and most manipulative broker out there ... i.e. I-See-Bucketshop a.k.a. ICMarkets. Stay way, way, way away from this manipulative and untrustworthy broker.
As for recovering your lost money, frankly and honestly, broker, especially scoundrel broker, like I-See-Bucketshop a.k.a. ICMarkets, will not and does not like to return money once they have got their grubby fingers on them. Perhaps your bank can do a chargeback for you.
as Ur a major here mind givin me a recommendation? if Ur comfortable sharin id love to know which broker U use if Ud rather keep it to Urself jus give me the lowdown on some brokers that U think are worth checkin out

as Ur a major here mind givin me a recommendation? if Ur comfortable sharin id love to know which broker U use if Ud rather keep it to Urself jus give me the lowdown on some brokers that U think are worth checkin out
cannot do so publicly without breaking forum rules. Although I do understand your frustration in wanting "the answer". Little do you know, it is not that simple. If it was, you would have googled the answer already. And this problem reports folder wouldn't be so busy.

Interestingly enough, why do so many people insist on wanting to toss their money to complete strangers?

Back