ICMarkets - Withdrawal to Visa Card not going through

I was deposit 200$ to IC Markets july 2020. I was not trying to withdraw money since 2 months. Now i wait 2 months and it says pending withdrawl. It's about 20k now on account and i can't withdraw with visa credit card. I was deposit money with visa, now i read on some forums icmarkets blocked credit cars for withdrawl on Europe countries, only in Australia you can withdraw money from card. Can i try with paypal i think it's meybe best option for me.

You must open a separate scam alert thread and submit evidence. Or open this question in the "broker questions" forum

You can give IC Markets a shot but I wouldn't, I have got a bad uneventful circumstance with them many years ago. Along filing some complaints, only then they would take your "case" serious enough to proceed. They are a bunch of crooks and thieves. My bank manager even quoted "If a bank transaction, specifically a withdrawal to your account took more than a week, it's suspicious that they haven't pull any trigger to fund it to your account, hence, call us and we will do the usual proceeding to file for a chargeback".

Anyways, unsubscribe from that shitty broker. They used to be called the A-list fx broker for a reason, now it's just a scummy bucketshop around the corner.
I-See-Bucketshop a.k.a ICMarkets is a scumbag broker whose CEOs, as someone who have met them has stated, "real pricks".
Their back-office manipulate their client's trading platform with false market spikes and reducing temporary leverage level to initial margin call and wipe-out which are all very difficult to prove.
Complaints to ASIC is useless because they really cannot do much to punish that scumbag broker without difficult-to-obtain proofs.
Stay way away from this scumbag broker and warn other people about this broker in wherever you can!

Back