Icmarkets

josemora1983

Recruit
I have deposit by Skrill(USD). For a trader like me it is normal to withdraw by the way same as Deposit, but by the time I wanted to withdraw my money they told me the only way is by Credit/bank-wire. My bank account and credit card is in AUD, so there would be exchange fee(from USD to AUD). Also there is transaction fee from my account to bank account , and from bank account to my skrill. They are so rude when it comes to withdrawal process and they do not respect the consumer right.

Attachments

• ICMARKETS1.jpg
    ICMARKETS1.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 11
  • ICMARKETS.jpg
    ICMARKETS.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 9
I have deposit by Skrill(USD). For a trader like me it is normal to withdraw by the way same as Deposit, but by the time I wanted to withdraw my money they told me the only way is by Credit/bank-wire. My bank account and credit card is in AUD, so there would be exchange fee(from USD to AUD). Also there is transaction fee from my account to bank account , and from bank account to my skrill. They are so rude when it comes to withdrawal process and they do not respect the consumer right.

i have submitted my ticket 1 week plus ago about this but they are ignoring without replying me.

In fact, they should allow to the same method as deposit and otherwise, money laundering is considered by using this way.

You dont sound australian.
To withdraw would mean you are in profit which:
a.why are you mad about the fees?was the profit that tiny?
b.thumbs up for Icm, who accept withdrawals from profitable traders.

Or.
You deposited , realised you cannot withdraw the bonus, and requested a refund.
Or , you churned the bonus with no profit , and you want a refund.

Id assume you went martingale with this account, but ,you state "for a trader like me".

As far as I can see, this is a case of the initial deposit going in via Skrill and the broker wanting the client to use a different means of withdrawal. There's nothing here regarding bonuses or trading rules.

Does ICM still accept Skrill for deposits? If so, they should at least allow the initial deposit to be pulled out that way. If they've ended their relationship with Skrill, you'll have to live with the other alternatives they now have.

I have read in their "Withdrawal" T&C which basically says you can fund your account via SKILL but withdrawals will have to be by bank wire transfer:

Important notes:

Withdrawals are processed before 01:00 GMT (12:00 AEST). If your withdrawal is received before this time it will be processed on the day of receipt. If your withdrawal is received after this time it will be processed on the following business day.
For International Wire Transfers we pass on the fees charged by our banking institution. International Wire Transfer fees are approximately AUD20, this fee is deducted from the amount of your withdrawal.
International Telegraphic Wire Transfers will usually take 3-5 working days to reach yor bank account.
Domestic Bank Transfers within Australia do not incur any additional bank charges.
Domestic Bank Transfers within Australia will usually reach your bank the following working day.
Credit Card withdrawals are processed free of charge.
Moneybookers transactions are processed by Global Collect. Global Collect does not permit Moneybookers refunds. All Moneybookers deposits must be withdrawn by bank transfer which may incur additional charges.
Webmoney transactions are processed by Global Collect. Global Collect does not permit Webmoney refunds. All Webmoney deposits must be withdrawn by bank transfer which may incur additional charges.

Last edited:
This looks strange... they should have inform the clients about the termination of work with skrill before and not after so people who use only Skrill to pull out their money

This looks strange... they should have inform the clients about the termination of work with skrill before and not after so people who use only Skrill to pull out their money

brother rahman shed enough light.
Maybe users should read TOS.
i mean, do you know what you agreed with signing up on FPA?
for all you know your girlfriend/boyfriend belongs to pharaoh now.

brother rahman shed enough light.
Maybe users should read TOS.
i mean, do you know what you agreed with signing up on FPA?
for all you know your girlfriend/boyfriend belongs to pharaoh now.

...hmmm...as a matter of fact, the girlfriends belong to me....but the boyfriends are....well...whatever the king decides to do with them:p

Hi, if you want to choose a broker you must read everything about them,and it s mentioned in their website that deposits via webmoney and skrill must be withdrawn via bankwire,also they said "Australian Money Laundering (AML) regulations require us to process withdrawals
to a bank account that is in the same name as your trading account with IC Markets"
i think that if you read their policy you wouldn't have this problem .

Back