ICMarkets

dineshwaran

Recruit
I have deposited some amount of money to ICMarkets on 1st August 2014, today it is 20th August 2014 and the amount has not been transferred into my account.

My account is in SGD, however I transferred the amount in AUD currency. Therefore, ICMarkets told me that the process is delayed because of this. I then created a new AUD account to avoid the confusion. However, now they are saying that the amount has not been transferred.

I have attached some of the conversations and the transaction history from my bank. I hope this issue could be resolved. Thank you.

32.PNG
41.PNG
42.PNG
43.PNG
44.PNG

I have deposited some amount of money to ICMarkets on 1st August 2014, today it is 20th August 2014 and the amount has not been transferred into my account.

My account is in SGD, however I transferred the amount in AUD currency. Therefore, ICMarkets told me that the process is delayed because of this. I then created a new AUD account to avoid the confusion. However, now they are saying that the amount has not been transferred.

I have attached some of the conversations and the transaction history from my bank. I hope this issue could be resolved. Thank you.

View attachment 16472
View attachment 16473
View attachment 16474
View attachment 16475
View attachment 16476

Your issue will be resolve too fast, for this send invitation to icmarkets about this thread ASAP.
Send one email to them regarding this thread and ask them to explain everything here.

Thank you for the guidance. I have emailed to them regarding this and hopefully they could clarify what actually is happening.

Dont worry your money is safe , a broker must receipt money in order to deposit it into your account , sometimes bank transfer takes some time .

View attachment 16472
View attachment 16473
View attachment 16474
View attachment 16475
View attachment 16476

ICMarkets is the king of manipulate :) Front all is beautiful back you cheating too much, when you come with big customer deposit more 10k after you ask mam ICMarkets blablabla for not give MAM but customer deposit 10k already, after i see many time already have too much problem with zero spread no no is not true have spread.
for me i stay with activtrades is better i tired broker cheating many time.

Back