ICMCapital.co.uk

sairaqutab91

Recruit
my name is saira qutab having marketing agent account number 343100 with icmcapital
on 6 march i submit a withdrawal request of 6007$ after few hours amount deducted from my mt4 account number 343100.but never get money in my skrill id i contacted with live chat more then 5 on 6 march they tell me it will take maximum 3 days to transfer amount to skrill on 7 march i contacted again more then 10 times in a day but they only say wait your withdrawal request is under review on 8 march i just get a an email from clientservices@icmcapital.co.uk they said they terminate my account
here is email

Date: 8 March 2017 at 22:43
Subject: Termination of account
To: sairaqutab91@gmail.com

Dear Ms Sahira Qutab,

Following a standard review of your accounts and rebates, a few red flags were found which prompted a more thorough investigation of your account activity. Our investigation has found that you are in violation of ICM Capital Ltd Terms & Conditions and Marketing Agent Agreement Conditions, please see below some of the clauses related to your violation & termination.

Based on the information we received and reviewed, you have gained access to and traded on a client’s account.

You were given and proceeded to pass on client log-in information, and did not duly pass this information on to ICM Capital.

It has been found that you knowingly took control of another client’s account activities which is in direct breach of ICM Capital Ltd Terms & Conditions. Furthermore, It is a clear conflict of interest to receive rebates on a client’s account which you control; this type of activity is in direct Breach of our rules and therefore allrebates have been forfeited by yourself in line with our agreement.

Due to these violations, we have no option but to come to the decision to terminate your account effective immediately.

T&C’s

4.7 Your username, password and account number are extremely sensitive pieces of information. Any Transactions made on your account either over the telephone, an OTP or a DTP using either your username, account number or your password will be deemed as valid Transactions. You must not disclose your username, account number or password to any person (save disclosure of your account number to an Authorised Third Party pursuant to Clause 15). You must immediately inform ICM Capital Ltd if you are aware or suspect that a third party has had access to your username, account number or password or that any person other than you (or your Authorised Third Party) is transacting on your account.

15.1 ICM Capital Ltd recognises that in some circumstances it may be necessary or desirable for you to authorise someone to manage your account. You do so at your own risk and both you and the person you wish to authorise to operate your account will be required to execute and deliver to ICM Capital Ltd a letter in the form of a signed Power of Attorney document authorising and appointing such person (an "Authorised Third Party") to operate your accout.

Marketing Agent Agreement

6.2 Either party may terminate this agreement by notice in writing with immediate effect if the other party is in material breach of any of the terms of this agreement and such breach, where it is remediable, remains unremedied fourteen days after receipt of notice from the terminating party that the other party is in breach or if liquidation, bankruptcy or similar proceedings relating to insolvency are filed or initiated by or against the other party.

8. OBLIGATION OF THE MARKETING AGENT

The Marketing Agent agrees to comply with all FCA or local compliance rules, including, but not limited to, solicitation and sales practices, trading performance statements, risk disclosure, communications with the public, and the use of promotional materials, and shall pass such promotional literature to ICMC for approval should ICMC be mentioned in any such material. Furthermore the Marketing Agent warrants that it will not breach applicable data protection regulations in the performance of the marketing and promotional functions.

If you have any further queries regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,
Client Services Team

ICMCapital.co.uk

London (Headquarters)
Dauntsey House,
4B Frederick's Place,
London,
EC2R 8AB,
United Kingdom
T: +44 207 634 9770
F: +44 207 516 9137

ICM Capital Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Register Number: 520965

ICM Capital Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of ICM Holding SARL, registered address: 121, Avenue De La Faïencerie, L-1511 Luxembourg. ICM Capital Limited is a company registered in England and Wales, registered number: 07101360.
Registered address: Dauntsey House, 4B Frederick's Place, London, EC2R 8AB, United Kingdom.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The information in this email (and any attachments) is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use or disseminate the information. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify me by "Reply" command and permanently delete the original and any copies or printouts thereof. Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by ICM Capital or affiliates either jointly or severally, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.

i ask them reason and proves that where i breach agreement but they never give me reply i send email to compliance@icmcapital.co.uk with all evidence that prove me i am not involed in any breach of agrement but 3 days are passed they never give me my funds back when i contacted to live chat they tell me it is not nessesory to give you reply

here is my email

Date: 9 March 2017 at 00:10
Subject: Rebate withdrawal false allegation
To: ICM Capital <clientservices@icmcapital.co.uk>
Cc: compliance@icmcapital.co.uk

Dear ICM
I am sending you agreement between Fazal Abbas and Johenna Edens. It can be checked and confirmed by the email address.
I don't understand why my rebates have been stopped also why I have not been told when I came on live chat for more than 10 times that my rebate request is under any investigation.
Had Icm told me before I would clarify the whole situation.
Please be advised if my rebate withdrawal request is not entertained even after furnishing facts then I will be compelled to contact FCA.
Kind Regards
Sahira

i also attached all screen shots of live chat with icm in
please help me to getting my withdrawal

Date: 6 March 2017 at 11:52
Subject: ICM Capital – Skrill (Moneybookers) Withdrawal Request
To: sairaqutab91@gmail.com

Client Services Team
ClientServices@ICMCapital.co.uk
Tel +44 207 634 9770
Dear Ms Sahira Qutab,

Thank you for submitting your Withdrawal Request form to ICM Capital.

Our accounts department is currently processing your request and we will send you a confirmation email once the funds have been transferred.

In the meantime should you have any queries please contact the Client Services Department on +44 207 634 9770 or email us at clientservices@ICMCapital.co.uk.

ICM Capital Working Days/Hours:
Monday to Friday
From 5:00 AM to 6:00 PM GMT time

Best Regards,
Client Services Team
Email: ClientServices@ICMCapital.co.uk
Telephone: +44 207 634 9770

Engaging in CFDs or Spot FX carries a high risk to your capital. You should not engage in this form of investing unless you understand the nature of the Transaction you are entering into and the true extent of your exposure to the risk of loss. Your profit and loss will vary according to the extent of the fluctuations in the price of the underlying markets on which the trade is based.
Please click on the link for full risk warning disclosure.

ICM Capital Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Register Number: 520965.
ICM Capital Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of ICM Holding SARL, registered address: 121, Avenue De La Faïencerie, L-1511 Luxembourg.
ICM Capital Limited is a company registered in England and Wales, registered number: 07101360.
Registered address: Dauntsey House, 4B Frederick's Place, London EC2R 8AB, United Kingdom.

Read more at: icmcapital.co.uk

Attachments

• Screenshot_20.png
    Screenshot_20.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_9.png
    Screenshot_9.png
    94.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_8.png
    Screenshot_8.png
    137.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_19999999.png
    Screenshot_19999999.png
    228.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    166.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_21.png
    Screenshot_21.png
    311.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_8.png
    Screenshot_8.png
    137.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    115 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    136.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    127.6 KB · Views: 0
What are the agreements with Fazal Abbas and Johenna Edens which you referred to?

Did you place trades on behalf of any clients you were and IB for?

Mr Eden Give His Account to mr fazal abbas for manage mr fazal ask me that what is good broker i suggest icmcapital and i give them my ib link to fazal abbas i dont know that mr fazal refer his client or open his own account i just show in my ib portal that new client is added name mr eden

yesterday icmcapital contact me and said that i tell them all matter in email i send them this email below

Date: 13 March 2017 at 19:23
Subject: Re: Rebate withdrawal false allegation

Sir as we talk on phone I told you my source for searching client is Facebook and other social media on 4 weeks ago fazal Fx post comment my post and ask me what is good broker regarding spread and fast withdrawal I tell him ICM capital is my favorite and broker when you join ask me I give you my link he said ok on next day he ask me for link I give them he just say ok I do it today I don't know what does he done or when he committed with Mr eden when I submit withdrawl request in first 3 days they never told me what happen just say withdrawal is under review never tell me that my account is under any investigation I come to know this when I received a email regarding my account termination by icmcapital after getting email I contacted to live chat ask them what happen then I contact to fazal Abbas and ask him about client he say he committed with Mr eden Mr eden give him login details he use expert advisor but due to mistake of expert advisor he lost all money I ask him to give me screen shots of agreements between you and Mr eden then he send me I forward all proves to you already with first email.
All contents provided by me proves that I never involved in any matter ICMCapital allegations is false you can verify it via email of fazal Abbas and Mr eden that shown in screenshot of agreements I send it already
Further more if you need more details I give you.
I have 3 points
1:if any client share his/her credential to anyone on Facebook or with any fund manager icmcapital and marketing agent is not responsible.
2:if icmcapital decide to terminate any MA account first they pay all commission made before termination then sent them termination notice of account after termination if his/her client trade on their account then icmcapital don't pay any rebate made by other clients after termination notice.
3: why icmcapital never ask me if they investigate my account why they give one sided decision they just told me wait wait your withdrawal is under process or review
I request you release my 6007$
Because I never involved in any matter.

Thanks
Sahira Qutab

On Mar 9, 2017 12:10 AM, "Saira Qutab" <sairaqutab91@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear ICM
I am sending you agreement between Fazal Abbas and Johenna Edens. It can be checked and confirmed by the email address.
I don't understand why my rebates have been stopped also why I have not been told when I came on live chat for more than 10 times that my rebate request is under any investigation.
Had Icm told me before I would clarify the whole situation.
Please be advised if my rebate withdrawal request is not entertained even after furnishing facts then I will be compelled to contact FCA.
Kind Regards
Sahira

What are the agreements with Fazal Abbas and Johenna Edens which you referred to?

Did you place trades on behalf of any clients you were and IB for?

no mr eden committed with mr fazal abbas that fazal abbas trade on their account and made profit after 1 month mr eden give mr fazal 15% share on net profit made by fazal abbas

Date: 13 March 2017 at 19:23
Subject: Re: Rebate withdrawal false allegation

Sir as we talk on phone I told you my source for searching client is Facebook and other social media on 4 weeks ago fazal Fx post comment my post and ask me what is good broker regarding spread and fast withdrawal I tell him ICM capital is my favorite and broker when you join ask me I give you my link he said ok on next day he ask me for link I give them he just say ok I do it today I don't know what does he done or when he committed with Mr eden when I submit withdrawl request in first 3 days they never told me what happen just say withdrawal is under review never tell me that my account is under any investigation I come to know this when I received a email regarding my account termination by icmcapital after getting email I contacted to live chat ask them what happen then I contact to fazal Abbas and ask him about client he say he committed with Mr eden Mr eden give him login details he use expert advisor but due to mistake of expert advisor he lost all money I ask him to give me screen shots of agreements between you and Mr eden then he send me I forward all proves to you already with first email.
All contents provided by me proves that I never involved in any matter ICMCapital allegations is false you can verify it via email of fazal Abbas and Mr eden that shown in screenshot of agreements I send it already
Further more if you need more details I give you.
I have 3 points
1:if any client share his/her credential to anyone on Facebook or with any fund manager icmcapital and marketing agent is not responsible.
2:if icmcapital decide to terminate any MA account first they pay all commission made before termination then sent them termination notice of account after termination if his/her client trade on their account then icmcapital don't pay any rebate made by other clients after termination notice.
3: why icmcapital never ask me if they investigate my account why they give one sided decision they just told me wait wait your withdrawal is under process or review
I request you release my 6007$
Because I never involved in any matter.

Thanks
Sahira Qutab

Back