icmcapital.co.uk

sairaqutab91

Recruit
Sir my name is Sahira Qutab i am a Pakistani national female working as IB having Account Number 343100 with ICMCapital since 07-11-2016 i have provided icm with number of clients so far.

i have earned a rebate total amount $6007, i have attached icm portal screen shot. i requested for withdrawal of my rebate, i got suspicious when after 3 working days i didn't receive my rebate amount so i decided to contact icm. when i contacted icm they said its under process and it took another 2 weeks until i didn't receive my rebate funds but every time i contact them they would say its pending for process.

on 8 march 2017 i receive an email from icm in which they alleged me for stealing a clients password. it was very surprising for me. when i contact icm they said we did investigation on your account and we find you guilty,

it is very unfair that i was never told if there is any investigation going as they never mentioned it to me and in the end gave one sided decision. i have attached screen shot of conversation with icmcapital.

after that i contact icmcapital and told them it is unfair if you give decision without asking me or asking for any clarification.

icmcapital compliance said if you have any proof which can prove client shared his password willingly then we can look into this matter. i provided them all the proof that client himself gave his password to a fund manager willingly and that proof too i shared with actual client's permission.

now its has been over a month i have spent a lot of money on just calling icmcapital but every time i call them they only say we are looking in to it once it is done and we feel necessary we will contact you otherwise you can forget about your rebates.amount is deducted but not transfer to my skrill account

my humble request is to help me recover my rightful earning, i am widow with two children and by god i worked with honesty and this money is my write full earned money for my children.
Screenshot_20.png Screenshot_12.png Screenshot_1.png

You do realize that as an IB being paid per trade (win or lose) that you have a conflict of interest if you have the ability to place trades on the client's account, don't you?

You do realize that as an IB being paid per trade (win or lose) that you have a conflict of interest if you have the ability to place trades on the client's account, don't you?
Sir password is given to client not to ib so how i make trades?
i never trade on client account he trade himself

Sir password is given to client not to ib so how i make trades?
i never trade on client account he trade himself
i contacted to client via phone after getting email from icmcapital he say he give his account to a fund manager he use ea also he tells to icmcapital manager but icm never change his decision and never pay me my 6007$

Have the client email ICM Capital to explain. He should make it plain that he used someone else (not you) to manage his account and that any issues with trades are the fault of that account manager, not you.

Back