Romance Scam IDA Tech Group Scam (www.idatech.live)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams

The Punisher

Major
Victims are contacted on WhatsApp, Line, WeChat, Telegram, IG, Facebook, LinkedIn and dating websites and romance is used to lure them in. Eventually scammers talk about investing in crypto and forex and victims are told to go to the website below to invest but once funds are transferred to a wallet the victim can never get their money back. This is a WARNING not to do any business with this company.

1651079495974.png

1651079658131.png

These scams are called Pig Butchering. See below for more details.

IDA TECH GROUP LIMITED is indeed a scammer. I just lost too much money this month. You can withdraw a small funds from what you previously deposited in the beginning but it will be pending forever to withdraw more.

Please keep away from it to protect your hard_earned money!

IDA TECH GROUP LIMITED is indeed a scammer. I just lost too much money this month. You can withdraw a small funds from what you previously deposited in the beginning but it will be pending forever to withdraw more.

Sorry for your loss. Take screen shots of all communication, trades, transfers, wallets, etc. used. Then please let us know where you are from so we can tell you where to report this crime.

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Now they hold my money $51840 usd

Sorry to know that!
I have much more there, but they won’t let me withdraw it. Tried 100 times to talk to customer service but nobody answered!

Have you reported to police?

Hi,me too l talk to the customer service 200 times,no one answer ,l know they are online, they just don’t talk since l let them know my account number because l request to withdrawal all my money from my account. I try report this to police,but they need all the evidence Document and the conversation inside the communication website and print it out before they open the case,that will take days, i’m working on it. But even we do that l think we will never get the money back. Because we’re not sending the money to the scammer website, we just sent the money to a Unknown non-traceable address .

Hi,me too l talk to the customer service 200 times,no one answer ,l know they are online, they just don’t talk since l let them know my account number because l request to withdrawal all my money from my account. I try report this to police,but they need all the evidence Document and the conversation inside the communication website and print it out before they open the case,that will take days, i’m working on it. But even we do that l think we will never get the money back. Because we’re not sending the money to the scammer website, we just sent the money to a Unknown non-traceable address .

Sorry for your loss, it’s a very long process but reporting these scammers are the right thing to do. Please also file complaint with FBI (www.ic3.gov) and if you need more assistance, visit www.Globalantiscam.org it’s an organization run by victims like you and me. Explain your situation and they can guide you on what to do. Do not expect to get your recoveries but your information can also help them in catching these scammers.

0xb8Aa6819281e38FB27C1b74A8aAE81D895C7ee95
What I sent ISDT to was above address.

I think if police is able to find who is running the website, then it doesn’t matter if the address is tractable, because the website scammers keep changing the wallet address.

BTW, whoever asked you to invest there should be one of the fellow scammers!

Hi,l sent to the same address as you,the problem is that address is far from our country,our police can’t do nothing, the Mt5 registered address is in Hong Kong,it can be fake too,l try to contact the Hong Kong police Internet crime department ,they also said they cannot handle the case happened outside HongKong. One more bad thing is The website scammer Ida tech group limited still running, still cheating people everyday, no one can do anything.

Back