If u wanna lose money, choose FBS brooker.

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

Andraza

Recruit
Scam/ Money Maker. I openned a trading today and 22 pips was charged instead 9 that was showing.
Never use this company except if you wanna lose your money.

Scam/ Money Maker. I openned a trading today and 22 pips was charged instead 9 that was showing.
Did you contact the company about it yet, and if yes then what reply you have received from them?

Dear Sir, can you please give your account number or e-mail address in order to check the isssue?

Topicstarter...you facepalm....more details please!!!FBS is big good company....

I witnessed many parallel cases in another forex forums where FBS advertised pretty strong. FBS is such not a genuine broker.

I witnessed many parallel cases in another forex forums where FBS advertised pretty strong. FBS is such not a genuine broker.
Likewise. Many of them are incredible in marketing and, not at providing services. They didn't care enough because they are mainly pooling in a new batch of traders one after another.

Back