If you have one hour a day...

Trading at the beginning of the London session especially is a good idea, there are almost always significant movements during the first hour and one can use them to trade.

You won't need more than an hour when trading H4 time frame. You just need to choose a strategy that allows for get profit and stop loss.

You won't need more than an hour when trading H4 time frame. You just need to choose a strategy that allows for get profit and stop loss.
I think that the H4 is perhaps a little too short for that. I would advise to use at least the D1 one.

I don’t know whether you can earn money by this process actually. But I must say if you have only one hour per day then there are centrain short cuts that you can apply. First of all you should adopt scalping as your trading strategy as scalping focuses on short term trading, even you can execute trade within 10 or 15 minutes and earn good profit. And I must suggest you that you should work with a reliable, experienced and regulated broker that will provide you slippage and re-quote free trade executions.

Again you can use your own customized automated forex trading system so that your order will be executed automatically as per your instruction whenever your order reaches to the specified limit you have wanted.

I think that the H4 is perhaps a little too short for that. I would advise to use at least the D1 one.
No, it's not short. For example if you dedicate 1 hour to trading per day at a particular time, then in 24 hours you'll have only 6 candles, and then with them you'll be able to see how the graph will play out in the future.

Good day everyone.

I found that in forex, events happen at random times during the day. Opportunities and dangers come and go anytime throughout the day. However, I won't be able to look at the charts the whole day, and be there the moment they arise. I've got one hour a day to spend on forex. It should be possible to still successfully trade forex by spending only one hour a day.

So, how does one spend the one hour?

What kind of trading styles should be looked at?
What range of timeframes is recommended for one hour a day?
In what range of timeframes can you learn something new everyday?
What range of timeframes are the least risky?
First of all, try to trade on demo and choose your style for yourself. The main idea is that you can trade every style, you just need to check your positions when you have free time if your trade timing is more then 1 hour. Or you can use EA that will trade instead of you:)
So, just try different styles on demo and Don't worry, it will not a waste of time. It can protect your money in future.
My opinion, that it can be scalp trading maybe with EA, tf 1m and 5m, maybe 15m.

I have less than one hour a day, so I just try not to go short and open long positions. Technical analysis in this case is less useful than the fundamental. My strategy is quite easy: find smth promising, invest, set a stop-loss and wait for a time you are ready to wait.

Yes. It could be possible if you can develop a strategy based on D1 charts. It will be a long term trading system. You will take entry on D1 charts. It could be after closing a D1 candle. Or after price makes some retracement. It will depend on your strategy. I personally trade on D1. But the problem is you will not get regular entry. Sometimes you may have to wait for weeks for a good entry. Hope it helps you.

Back