• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Dear traders! Sebytim didn't answer my question in the post 66. It takes several minutes to download MT4 and restore his password.
Now I have a question to Administration and Moderators:
1)
You are so stupid man...
- is it normal for such a respected forum? How can you, dear moderators, let the users publish here offenses? Does this correspond to the rules of the forum?
2) Is it allowed on this forum to publish such isterical black advertising like real investor FPA23 does? This boy hasn't even heard about our company before - how can he judge about us and our servises?

With all due respect to Administration, Moderators and ALL forum users I stop discussing this topic untill I get answers to my two questions.

Best regards, Quinton

If you have any questions feel free to contact us :)

Last edited:
You could certainly pull a copy of Sebytim's MT4 records from your end. I'll wager that if you agree to cover his name, he'd very likely agree to let you post them here.

I'll relay to the mods and admins that users should be cautioned to keep things civil. If you want to make sure that everything is kept SUPER polite, you need to restrain your own sarcasm (see post #56). Deliberately egging people on and then crying foul isn't exactly what I'd call fair play.

My personal challenge stands. You can certainly contact MetaQuotes to get evidence to back up the allegations you made over a month ago wwithout regard to whether everyone here qualifies for a Good Conduct Medal or not.

Or, you can say "Waaah! Those bad trader people hurt my feelings so I'm taking my ball and going home." If you do, everyone reading this will reach the very logical conclusion that the real reason is that there never was any email or software patch from MetaQuotes, since there never was any magical price manipulation EA.

Nothing said so far is completely outrageous. Still, some of the statements are pushing the boundaries of civil discussion.

To answer Quinton's questions...

1. I'm asking all sides to show restraint. Everyone should remain polite so that the core issues can be focused on.

I don't like editing people's posts. I don't like sanctioning forums members whether they are traders or company representatives. Even though I don't like using my Modly powers, I will do whatever is necessary to keep these forums running smoothly.

I try to be a kind and loving Mod. In these forums, I am the true and only Mod. No other Mod can save you. Do not bring the wrath of Mod down upon yourself.

2. Quinton, you should consider that your own words in this forum are reflecting on your company more than any opinions expressed by others. This will result in people who haven't used your services forming opinions about your company. You can use this thread to improve your company's image or to damage it.

I suggest that everyone else refrain from posting arguments until we see if Quinton is willing to meet Pharaoh's challenge or not. Sebytim, if you agree to have a full MT4 report of your trading posted with your name removed, you may post that agreement here whether Quinton has replied or not.

Quinton, the ball is now in your court. So is your company's reputation.

Nothing said so far is completely outrageous. Still, some of the statements are pushing the boundaries of civil discussion.

To answer Quinton's questions...

1. I'm asking all sides to show restraint. Everyone should remain polite so that the core issues can be focused on.

I don't like editing people's posts. I don't like sanctioning forums members whether they are traders or company representatives. Even though I don't like using my Modly powers, I will do whatever is necessary to keep these forums running smoothly.

I try to be a kind and loving Mod. In these forums, I am the true and only Mod. No other Mod can save you. Do not bring the wrath of Mod down upon yourself.

2. Quinton, you should consider that your own words in this forum are reflecting on your company more than any opinions expressed by others. This will result in people who haven't used your services forming opinions about your company. You can use this thread to improve your company's image or to damage it.

I suggest that everyone else refrain from posting arguments until we see if Quinton is willing to meet Pharaoh's challenge or not. Sebytim, if you agree to have a full MT4 report of your trading posted with your name removed, you may post that agreement here whether Quinton has replied or not.

Quinton, the ball is now in your court. So is your company's reputation.

I am sorry for my language but sometimes when i see what IFC's representatives is writing down i can not control me.
But...sorry again!

As regarding my statement...i have no problems to be posted ....as long will be complete...including the trades placed by IFC !

Well, Moderator and other guys I`m not sure that who is correct here but the main question is where sebytim has been from last 1 year ? why he didn't lodge case against IFC in time period of 1 year ?

@Quinton, If you are sure that you are right on your part than Pharaoh's challenge.

Hello!
AsstModerator, many thanks for your quick response.
FPA23, sorry for my sarcasm.

Regarding Pharaoh's challenge:
Yesterday I talked by phone to a MQ representative. First I called to Cyprus. A girl by name Katerina connected me with another manager who is located in Russia. I told him the issue and sent the screenshot. He told that 13027 client purposefully used the defects of MT4 settings provided for our company. He also called suspicious the situation when expert sends every second a request to execute Buy order not more not less but exactly at Bid price and Sell exactly at Ask price (We see that sometimes the server couldn't execute the request but sometimes the requests were executed). Regarding the moment which is shown in this part of Sebytim's logs: =1 picture=

in addition to our conversation MQ representative sent me the folowing answer: =2 picture=

Just imagine: robot requested the price which was 6 tics back and the deal was opened at that price! Isn't it magic?

He also told that it is impossible to restore any other details now because it could be possible only if we could return that old settings back.

If Sebytim doesn't answer my question asked in the post #68 - his position is obvious. Regarding his trading history I can not publish it here myself even if he (Sebytim) gives a permission, because he will say again that the picture is edited. Francly speaking now I'm not sure his trading history will be of any use any more.

So, when the lacks in the system were identified and corrected his robot began every time to get requotes and it couldn't open a deal at non existing price any more. Soon we stopped his trading and recalculated his previous positions at existing at that moment prices.

Best regards, Quinton

Attachments

• 13027.JPG
    13027.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 12
  • mq.JPG
    mq.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Quinton, there could be a (small) chance for you, that I will delete some things in my posts you don't like!!! :cool:

Also, sorry (so far) for reacting to your sarcasm!:p

It's strange that you do not want to prove your words. According to the screenshot provided by me in the post 11 just answer my question (just YES or NO):
do you agree that your robot opened Buy positions at Bid price and closed them at Ask price?

I am answering here : I AM NOT!!

Hello!
AsstModerator, many thanks for your quick response.
FPA23, sorry for my sarcasm.

Regarding Pharaoh's challenge:
Yesterday I talked by phone to a MQ representative. First I called to Cyprus. A girl by name Katerina connected me with another manager who is located in Russia. I told him the issue and sent the screenshot. He told that 13027 client purposefully used the defects of MT4 settings provided for our company. He also called suspicious the situation when expert sends every second a request to execute Buy order not more not less but exactly at Bid price and Sell exactly at Ask price (We see that sometimes the server couldn't execute the request but sometimes the requests were executed). Regarding the moment which is shown in this part of Sebytim's logs: =1 picture=

in addition to our conversation MQ representative sent me the folowing answer: =2 picture=

Just imagine: robot requested the price which was 6 tics back and the deal was opened at that price! Isn't it magic?

He also told that it is impossible to restore any other details now because it could be possible only if we could return that old settings back.

If Sebytim doesn't answer my question asked in the post #68 - his position is obvious. Regarding his trading history I can not publish it here myself even if he (Sebytim) gives a permission, because he will say again that the picture is edited. Francly speaking now I'm not sure his trading history will be of any use any more.

So, when the lacks in the system were identified and corrected his robot began every time to get requotes and it couldn't open a deal at non existing price any more. Soon we stopped his trading and recalculated his previous positions at existing at that moment prices.

Best regards, Quinton

On your attached pictures i can see that no order was accepted in the market when the price was not there...and that can happen in a strong movement.

So...show me an accepted order on a wrong market price.
I doubt you can cause there isn't any.

This is a step in the right direction, but I am still far from convinced.

1. MANY orders were rejected. If this magic EA could force wrong prices, why were all of those rejected?

2. 6 tics back could be equal to, better than, or worse than the current tic's price. Does every order processed on your server execute at the exact current tic? In other words, do ANY market orders to open or close an order ever execute at one or more tics back?

3. I'm a little surprised that you didn't ask the MetaQuotes person for some documentation of the issue - not of Sebytim's account specifically, but the documentation of the software patch or upgrade that was supposed to fix this problem for all MT4 brokers. I have a feeling FXDD would pay for you to send them a copy by express mail since they didn't exactly do a good job convincing the NFA that there ever really was a vulnerability like this.

Personally, I have a suspicion. If Sebytim's EA or any other EA really was capable of pushing in orders on the "wrong" side of the spread (whether this is even possible is still up for discussion), it was just an attempt to catch positive slippage. Judging by the ratio of rejected orders vs accepted orders, it would appear that if there was such an attempt, it wasn't very successful at this. What's the point of trying to grab a pip or two closing an order if you first get rejected 6 times in a row? If so, this wasn't anything that would really be cheating the broker or require any upgrade from MetaQuotes.

Back