Ifc markts co. & my Ib commission

Shariati3030

Recruit
HI

I AM MOHAMMAD REZA SHARIATI the IB NO: 5155 with IB account no: 44303 For IFC MARKETS CO.
My problem is thay my commission as informed by IB net trade software became : 3663 $ but they only paying 851 $ in my acc: 44303 .
Therefore they must pay rest of my commission ( 2812 $)to my account 44303 ASAP.
I sent emails several time to them and asked them to pay to me,rest of my IB commission but they didn't respond me.
Please help me to receive my ib commission by ordering to do their duties about their IB.
Best regards
M.R.SHARIATI

HI

I AM MOHAMMAD REZA SHARIATI the IB NO: 5155 with IB account no: 44303 For IFC MARKETS CO.
My problem is thay my commission as informed by IB net trade software became : 3663 $ but they only paying 851 $ in my acc: 44303 .
Therefore they must pay rest of my commission ( 2812 $)to my account 44303 ASAP.
I sent emails several time to them and asked them to pay to me,rest of my IB commission but they didn't respond me.
Please help me to receive my ib commission by ordering to do their duties about their IB.
Best regards
M.R.SHARIATI
I already added a reply to your previous thread, did you invite him yet?

Hi thank you very much for nothing to my complain from ifc markets co.
Please help me to give my ib commission.
I really need to this money
Yours M.R.SHARIATI

Hi thank you very much for nothing to my complain from ifc markets co.
Please help me to give my ib commission.
I really need to this money
Yours M.R.SHARIATI
Still waiting for the answer of my question.......... Did you invite him yet?

Back