Well, I've been trading with them for 3 years and there was no such a problems. And I like their own trading platform more than MT4. It's awesome if you use 2 or more monitors. Spreads are ok and execution is quite fast. Customer support is great. I don't like their newsfeed, but hope they will improve it.
I have expirience with this company. Cant say something bad, usual vintage Forex, own platform, that remind MT4 somehow. Not innovative but reliable.
My real experince with the company is that I am posting this from inside the company's offices in Moscow. This is the 4th IFC Spamvertising account that's been created inside the FPA's forums. I also spammed the reviews while pretending to be a customer.
I have 5k account with them for several month and i am satisfied so far. their website is simple but effective and i like it this way. the supports and live chat were very helpful.the withdrawal and deposit were fast and without any problem.
Sorry for my writing here so seldom.
I would like to inform you that international broker IFC Markets is always focused on development and has made the following improvements:
1) About 350 trading instruments.
2) Two types of trading platforms: self-developed NetTradeX and Metatrader 4
3) Commodities CFDs without expiration date.
4) No swap on Stock CFDs, dividend adjustment.
5) The ability to create your own trading instruments, any combination, for example a portfolio (XAU + XAG + XPT)/EUR, or (GOOGLE+APPLE)/(OIL+NATGAS) etc.
6) 24/5 online support.
7) European regulation
The fact that you were not able to understand it from the first look means that it’s complicated, and maybe it’s not worth learning it. Why do you need it? Isn’t simple stuff that other brokers have to offer enough for you?