1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IFCMarkets.com

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Administrator, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. _Stan_

_Stan_ Banned IFC Markets Spamvertiser

I've been seeing ads of this company all over the net and thought I'd come here to see if anyone was actually using them and what kind of results are you getting.

3. Striker333

Striker333 Banned IFC Markets Spamvertiser

Well, I've been trading with them for 3 years and there was no such a problems. And I like their own trading platform more than MT4. It's awesome if you use 2 or more monitors. Spreads are ok and execution is quite fast. Customer support is great. I don't like their newsfeed, but hope they will improve it.

4. Enrique Patterson

About NEW MANEGEMENT in IFCMarkets.com

I would appreciate more feed back about your experience with this broker. I am thinking to open an MT4 account with them and I would like to know more imputs about the new manegemt in IFCMarkets.com.

Thanks,

Julius

5. kriog

kriog Banned IFC Markets Spamvertiser

Mr.

I have expirience with this company. Cant say something bad, usual vintage Forex, own platform, that remind MT4 somehow. Not innovative but reliable.

My real experince with the company is that I am posting this from inside the company's offices in Moscow. This is the 4th IFC Spamvertising account that's been created inside the FPA's forums. I also spammed the reviews while pretending to be a customer.

[​IMG]

6. Farzad_wsr

Farzad_wsr Recruit

I have 5k account with them for several month and i am satisfied so far. their website is simple but effective and i like it this way. the supports and live chat were very helpful.the withdrawal and deposit were fast and without any problem.

7. IFC Markets

IFC Markets IFCMarkets.com Representative

Hello Farzad_wsr! Thank you for your positive post.

Dear traders! IFC Markets and Infın Markets (CySec licensed) are partner companies wich are the only two brokers who are licensees of a new generation trading platform NetTradeX.

Best regards, Quinton

8. IFC Markets

IFC Markets IFCMarkets.com Representative

Dear traders!
    Sorry for my writing here so seldom.

I would like to inform you that international broker IFC Markets is always focused on development and has made the following improvements:

1) About 350 trading instruments.
    2) Two types of trading platforms: self-developed NetTradeX and Metatrader 4
    3) Commodities CFDs without expiration date.
    4) No swap on Stock CFDs, dividend adjustment.
    5) The ability to create your own trading instruments, any combination, for example a portfolio (XAU + XAG + XPT)/EUR, or (GOOGLE+APPLE)/(OIL+NATGAS) etc.
    6) 24/5 online support.
    7) European regulation

Best regards, Quinton Martins

9. alaska27

alaska27 Recruit

Hello. I've found something new on the broker's webpage. It’s called GeWorko method. I’ve tried to understand it by myself, but didn’t get it. Could you help me to discover it?

10. Addam

Addam Recruit

The fact that you were not able to understand it from the first look means that it’s complicated, and maybe it’s not worth learning it. Why do you need it? Isn’t simple stuff that other brokers have to offer enough for you?

: ifcmarkets