• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss IFCMarkets.com

General discussions of a financial company
I’m glad to help you. Is that mine recommendation approved by support? I’m not a pro, that’s just my field of interest. In your case, I would also recommend to double the pound volume in relation to the other currencies.

Yeah, you play with volumes and don’t forget to allocate them when you create the instrument. However, it’s not just about doubling the volume. If you have pound in two pairs, you can set the equal volumes and then increase or decrease it according to your confidence in the specifical currency. Hmm, it seems for me that you might have had such recommendations. You can do everything here, that’s why synthetics is so good!

As has already been written - the main thing is to understand all and do not give up when difficulties arise. Difficulties to be overcome.

Actually, their support recommended me to build the instrument like that: JPY/USD+GBP. However, I asked them after I’d already built my own one, so I didn’t want to edit and let it be.

Oh, that’s a good recommendation by the support because I’ve made a mistake and gave you a wrong advice, sorry)

Youaresatisfied?I mean the behavior of the instrument? For me it looks like it jumps back and forth or stays in flat.

Yes, I also think that the instrument is not gonna work as intended because there was a mistake done during building, which is intolerable.

What is the mistake? How the instrument is gonna behave if you put currencies in an order suggested by support?

Back