IFCMarkets.com

alaska27

Recruit
What trust is there to speak of when you haven't seen the end result yet? A broker's age is not a reason to trust him.

Addam

Recruit
Well, you know, for one thing before I opened an account with this broker, I red a lot of information about it, that he's trustworthy, and his age only ensures me.

alaska27

Recruit
Responses shouldn't be trusted either, neither good nor bad ones, because either of them could be paid for, it's best to check things out yourself, that's my opinion.

Addam

Recruit
That's exactly what I'm doing now) I just want to grow my deposit some more so that I could trade more conservatively

Addam

Recruit
Tha'ts what I mean, personally for me the comfortable mark is about 5-6 thousand bucks.

scott11

Recruit
I can't say that you surprised me, I have a few acquantances who hold 20-30 thousand accounts with this broker and trade quite agressively, just because they like it, since with synthetics one can diversify well.

alaska27

Recruit
By the way, speaking of trade, who can share their results? I've lost very much last week ... =(

Addam

Recruit
Sorry to hear it... I've had my order for about three days, in the black by 230 points and continues to grow, very close to take profit, i hope it gets there.

alaska27

Recruit
You're lucky, I probably need to change something with my instrument, maybe i will make small adjustments and things will go better.