IFCMarkets.com

scott11

Recruit
Things are going pretty well for me, I was able to get a goodsize piece of the pie with recoiling my instrument, I thought this strategy wouldn't work with synthetics, but I was wrong. It all worked in accordance with the template

Addam

Recruit
Anyway, I decided to listen to your advice and withdraw some money, and it all went as you had said, smoothly.

scott11

Recruit
Who would doubt that the money would be withdrawn? A broker is one of those who intends to spend a long time on the market, which you can tell by the amount of energy and resources that they put in

alaska27

Recruit
How can you tell that a broker is spending a lot of his resources on development? I haven't been on a tour there and don't have friends from the administration, does anyone know what they spend so much money on?

scott11

Recruit
How much money do you think the broker spent on developing and realising the opportunity to create PCI geworko? Nettradex itself got into money trouble, not to mention the rest.

Addam

Recruit
The development itself costs money, but we shouldn't forget that the support of efficiency, finding and eliminating bugs, as well as the perfection of the platform, in fact, may not be less expensive and even more expensive than the actual development of this software.

alaska27

Recruit
I completely agree with everyone, I just didn't understand right away what we were talking about. By the way, how is your deal going? Was take profit reached yet?

Addam

Recruit
No, it wasn't, that's why I pushed TP back. If I didn't, I would've fixed by profit. I figured that I could get more out of the deal.

scott11

Recruit
Is it right to push back stops? If it's written in the strategy that that's where you need to exit the deal, then that's probably what you should do.

alaska27

Recruit
Probably, but not necessarily, you should look at each situation individually in the terminal. If the situation is promising - then I see no reason not to push the stops to get more profit in the deal.