• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss IFCMarkets.com

General discussions of a financial company
It’s enough for me, but I don’t wanna be left behind by the progress - I want to be with the pioneers of trading. There was a time when binary options were treated like that, but look at this instrument now. Many people use it in trading. So yes, I wanna get to know this thing and learn how to use it.

Good luck with learning the new possibilities ))) I won’t bother you, but I’ll keep up with the conversation as it might be useful. By the way, I’ve also tried to understand it, but I was no successful.

Hello) Geworko method that also known as synthetic instruments is a very nice thing for those who was able to learn it. It’ll come handy for traders that work with serious money amounts (starting from 4 digits). The broker provides not only standard MT4 terminal, but also its own one – netradex that has around 500 instruments available. You can use their terminal for creating completely new and possibly unique instruments from the standard ones. For example, you can make a new instrument GOOGLE+MCD+(whatever you want)/RTS+(your fantasy). This is so cool!

And I still have one question. What’s the point? What’s wrong with trading in MT4/5?

The broker also has MT4 in hand, but there is impossible to create composite tools. That means you need to open several deals, 2...3...or 5..., to diversify risks. Well, you need to create one tool and open deals there.

But what’s wrong if 3 or 5 trades are open all at the same time? I do it sometimes.

And, well, in this regard - yes, I’m in. Another question, because you know what’s what. And can you create such a tool, with one and the same tool inserted several times in a part there? Well, for example I love trading the pound and I would like it to amplify it with the volume, for example GBP/USD and GBP/JPY, is it possible to create one tool with that pairs for me? Correct me if I am wrong...

I do not know for certain, can only assume from what I have learned, your tool would look like this: GBP/USD+JPY. But I'm not 100% sure.

Yeah, right, it would look like this, and how to strengthen the pound - it is not necessary to put it in the basic part a few times, and it is possible to set the volume of each component in the terminal when creating the tool. Read how to create a tool on the website of the broker and you’ll understand it )))

Back