• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss IFCMarkets.com

General discussions of a financial company
Thank you, I’m testing it step by step, and it seems to be pretty good right now. At first, I thought that it would be easy, but it wasn’t, so I almost stopped trying. However, now I’m sure that it’s not hard actually. Their support helped me to create the first instrument, so now I can see that it’s pretty simple.

Actually, the beginning is the most complicated part. You just shouldn’t give up after the first try.

I can see that there are many people here that practice trading with synthetic instruments. Why are you not talking about it?

Actually, those who trades using synthetics don’t like to talk about that. Hmm, at least mostof them.

Would you mind keep the conversation going? Why others do? Tell me something I do not know? What is the unwritten rule?

There are no rules, everything is based on greed. Conversation about synthetics usually leads to a discussion of the broker, which has such instrument, or branch dies. No one wants to talk about their tools because for a trader it's like revealing trading strategies.

I've also noticed that as soon as it comes to discuss trading methods, people stop talking and nobody gives their secrets.

It turns out that greed is the main reason. Still, I do understand why people won’t share their secrets - these developments have taken away a lot of time and possibly money. Nobody just won’t share their work for free.

Well, ok, so you've created your first instrument, you are ready to share it? I’m sure that it’s not acceptable for you as well)))

But why? Everything is OK, we can talk. I just think that if you show your trading strategy or some tool, there might be a man who will help to improve it. I have already said what I use to trade and as recommended, I created a GBP / USD + JPY.

Back