• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss IFCMarkets.com

General discussions of a financial company
What trust is there to speak of when you haven't seen the end result yet? A broker's age is not a reason to trust him.

Well, you know, for one thing before I opened an account with this broker, I red a lot of information about it, that he's trustworthy, and his age only ensures me.

Responses shouldn't be trusted either, neither good nor bad ones, because either of them could be paid for, it's best to check things out yourself, that's my opinion.

That's exactly what I'm doing now) I just want to grow my deposit some more so that I could trade more conservatively

Tha'ts what I mean, personally for me the comfortable mark is about 5-6 thousand bucks.

I can't say that you surprised me, I have a few acquantances who hold 20-30 thousand accounts with this broker and trade quite agressively, just because they like it, since with synthetics one can diversify well.

By the way, speaking of trade, who can share their results? I've lost very much last week ... =(

Sorry to hear it... I've had my order for about three days, in the black by 230 points and continues to grow, very close to take profit, i hope it gets there.

You're lucky, I probably need to change something with my instrument, maybe i will make small adjustments and things will go better.

Back