• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss IFCMarkets.com

General discussions of a financial company
I've been seeing ads of this company all over the net and thought I'd come here to see if anyone was actually using them and what kind of results are you getting.

Well, I've been trading with them for 3 years and there was no such a problems. And I like their own trading platform more than MT4. It's awesome if you use 2 or more monitors. Spreads are ok and execution is quite fast. Customer support is great. I don't like their newsfeed, but hope they will improve it.

About NEW MANEGEMENT in IFCMarkets.com

I would appreciate more feed back about your experience with this broker. I am thinking to open an MT4 account with them and I would like to know more imputs about the new manegemt in IFCMarkets.com.

Thanks,

Julius

Mr.

I would appreciate more feed back about your experience with this broker. I am thinking to open an MT4 account with them and I would like to know more imputs about the new manegemt in IFCMarkets.com.

Thanks,

Julius

I have expirience with this company. Cant say something bad, usual vintage Forex, own platform, that remind MT4 somehow. Not innovative but reliable.

My real experince with the company is that I am posting this from inside the company's offices in Moscow. This is the 4th IFC Spamvertising account that's been created inside the FPA's forums. I also spammed the reviews while pretending to be a customer.

NoSpamCat.jpg

I have 5k account with them for several month and i am satisfied so far. their website is simple but effective and i like it this way. the supports and live chat were very helpful.the withdrawal and deposit were fast and without any problem.

Hello Farzad_wsr! Thank you for your positive post.

Dear traders! IFC Markets and Infın Markets (CySec licensed) are partner companies wich are the only two brokers who are licensees of a new generation trading platform NetTradeX.

Best regards, Quinton

Dear traders!
Sorry for my writing here so seldom.

I would like to inform you that international broker IFC Markets is always focused on development and has made the following improvements:

1) About 350 trading instruments.
2) Two types of trading platforms: self-developed NetTradeX and Metatrader 4
3) Commodities CFDs without expiration date.
4) No swap on Stock CFDs, dividend adjustment.
5) The ability to create your own trading instruments, any combination, for example a portfolio (XAU + XAG + XPT)/EUR, or (GOOGLE+APPLE)/(OIL+NATGAS) etc.
6) 24/5 online support.
7) European regulation

Best regards, Quinton Martins

Hello. I've found something new on the broker's webpage. It’s called GeWorko method. I’ve tried to understand it by myself, but didn’t get it. Could you help me to discover it?

The fact that you were not able to understand it from the first look means that it’s complicated, and maybe it’s not worth learning it. Why do you need it? Isn’t simple stuff that other brokers have to offer enough for you?

Back