iFineFX.com is not giving my invested money

Puneet

Recruit
I have start traded with this company and have invested $2600 i asked a withdrawal only $1500 of my investment to pay my card they are not giving me the withdraw . and telling be to complete certain volume to withdraw my investment. since i took bonus.

I told them i need my investment not there bonus .and this company is not allowing to use EA they are saying it's not allowed in our broker and by doing in EA i didn't make profit also . Please FPA help me to withdraw my funds from this broker i have to pay my card . My login Id is 1332060767

Attachments

• balance.JPG
    balance.JPG
    237.8 KB · Views: 8
Did you notice that you signed up with iFineFX.com and your MT4 is named Capital Com Investment?
(this one probably capitalcominvestment.com)

Invite them to your thread first:

hello

i activated a account with ifinefx.com and was trading in web trader .so i wanted to trade in mt4 platform so i requested the company to provide mt4 , so they told me to invest further $2000 where i invested the extra $2000 witch they asked to provide mt4 .

after that only they gave me a mt4 account in this service provider name , i am not dealing with (capitalcominvestment.com) I invested the money with ifinefx.com .Yesterday they contacted me and asking why did you complain in FPA you have to complete volume i told them i wanted my investment back for that why should i wanted to complete volume. Please FPA invite them for investigation ifinefx.com not capitalcominvestment.com .

ifinefx.com using capitalcominvestment.com Mt4 .

Today early Morning I had conversation with account manager "Ashok" on WhatsApp messenger about withdrawal of my funds.
They want me to complete volume(want me to trade). They didn't specify me exact volume and just now I was trying to login to my account on MT4 and what I am facing now is; I am not able to login in to my account also.
They have removed my account also i think.
please help me FPA.

Attachments

• 2020-10-30.png
    2020-10-30.png
    230.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 2020-10-30 (1).png
    2020-10-30 (1).png
    257.6 KB · Views: 5
Invite them here, yo have to do it. Use this tutorial:

Why do they ask for volume? Did you opt in for a credit/balance bonus? If not, they do not have any reason to ask certain trade frequency (volume/turnaround) from you.

Also provide WhatsApp messenger number. Can you reach the number directly, if you call by landline or mobile? Scam companies very often use their local SIM cards (prepaid) to link to some WhatsApp foreign number, to avoid detection.

hello

i activated a account with ifinefx.com and was trading in web trader .so i wanted to trade in mt4 platform so i requested the company to provide mt4 , so they told me to invest further $2000 where i invested the extra $2000 witch they asked to provide mt4 .

after that only they gave me a mt4 account in this service provider name , i am not dealing with (capitalcominvestment.com) I invested the money with ifinefx.com .Yesterday they contacted me and asking why did you complain in FPA you have to complete volume i told them i wanted my investment back for that why should i wanted to complete volume. Please FPA invite them for investigation ifinefx.com not capitalcominvestment.com .

ifinefx.com using capitalcominvestment.com Mt4 .
Have they explained you the nature of the relationship btw ifinefx and capitalcominvestment?

Why do they ask for volume? Did you opt in for a credit/balance bonus? If not, they do not have any reason to ask certain trade frequency (volume/turnaround) from you.

Also provide WhatsApp messenger number. Can you reach the number directly, if you call by landline or mobile? Scam companies very often use their local SIM cards (prepaid) to link to some WhatsApp foreign number, to avoid detection.
yes we use to have conversation through whatsapp messenger calls and message only. their numbers are +447404554432 and +6582793067

yes they did told me that you'll be getting bonus on amount you invest but they didn't specify me earlier that I have to complete volume in order to withdraw my invested amount as I have made them payment through credit cards. so I have to pay bank back on time and this thing I also told them. they said don't worry we'll help you out for withdrawal at time of making payments on time. but when time arrived to pay bank I told them for withdrawal then they told me you have to complete volume. I said them that I don't want entire invested amount(i.e. $2600) I only want $1500-1800 to make payment to bank right now.
since then they stop replying me. when ever we have chat they wanted me to trade that's it.
i told them lets pay bank first then we can again fetch funds for trading they stopped answering me.

I have start traded with this company and have invested $2600 i asked a withdrawal only $1500 of my investment to pay my card they are not giving me the withdraw . and telling be to complete certain volume to withdraw my investment. since i took bonus.

I told them i need my investment not there bonus .and this company is not allowing to use EA they are saying it's not allowed in our broker and by doing in EA i didn't make profit also . Please FPA help me to withdraw my funds from this broker i have to pay my card . My login Id is 1332060767
Always read terms and conditions about Bonus before you avail them.

Back