iFineFX.com problems

ameera1981

Recruit
I would like to inform you all that we have made strong complain to the high commission of Srilanka as the group of people scamming from Srilanaka by different name, dacoforex ,Aztrades, ifinenfex Adaapta, acent, one more company from Cyprus they simpy make forex websit, we will catch them soon, if anybody stuck with money pls send mail with details of transaction details, payment id, amount, payment date and also share the local transactoin razor pay id, so we can help you combining all the details... my question to FPA, how come all the scammer use capitalcom investment server and how come Metaquote giving access to support scammer to make money out of it, since this is something related real trading all are slipping on this platform, metaquote server would have all the contact details, if we cath metaquote we can catch all the scammer, related countries security board severely take action against metaquote and capitalcom investment server, educated, military man, lawer, teach public speaker and doctors all are slipping on the scam footage, the concern counties mitigate on the metaquote and capitalcom investment server as they allow for B BOOk trading.

Kindly note the person is Akilan Vasudevan+ Shawn+Zarauddin, the all in one person playing multiiple role and looted money of my brother in law 5000 usd
https://www.ifinefx.com/ akilanv@ifinefx.com; shawnz@ifinefx.com

I would like to inform you all that we have made strong complain to the high commission of Srilanka as the group of people scamming from Srilanaka by different name, dacoforex ,Aztrades, ifinenfex Adaapta, acent, one more company from Cyprus they simpy make forex websit, we will catch them soon, if anybody stuck with money pls send mail with details of transaction details, payment id, amount, payment date and also share the local transactoin razor pay id, so we can help you combining all the details... my question to FPA, how come all the scammer use capitalcom investment server and how come Metaquote giving access to support scammer to make money out of it, since this is something related real trading all are slipping on this platform, metaquote server would have all the contact details, if we cath metaquote we can catch all the scammer, related countries security board severely take action against metaquote and capitalcom investment server, educated, military man, lawer, teach public speaker and doctors all are slipping on the scam footage, the concern counties mitigate on the metaquote and capitalcom investment server as they allow for B BOOk trading.

Kindly note the person is Akilan Vasudevan+ Shawn+Zarauddin, the all in one person playing multiiple role and looted money of my brother in law 5000 usd
https://www.ifinefx.com/ akilanv@ifinefx.com; shawnz@ifinefx.com
What was the incident with you?

Back