iForex.bg/Zifx.com threatens the FPA

hi guys,
thats weird, because using their daily trading info, S/R levels, taking positions and exits works best. was almost going for their paid services, but goodled iforex review and found this.

have someone any news, something changed or what?

thanx for info,
St.

You saved me

I am quite new in the Forex scene and lost some money already!
I am searching for a reliable Signal provider and I am really glad I came accross FPA!
I was actually about to try these guys, since they show 100% positive results and really large profits each month.
Thank you FPA!

I have tried many forex signal services, but this one matched my expectation, as it has logic, it's building up on previous achievements and helps me perform well in my forex trading. It took me a while to get into the way system works, but once I got it, I really enjoy using it. Great service and I highly recommend it. My friends are there and satisfied too.

Wow! A one post wonder jumps into an old thread about bad actions from Zifx/Iforex.bg.

Hey Fxswiss! Are you really from Switzerland, or are you from somewhere else? Maybe Bulgaria?

I was also curious to see what is happening in this old thread!
I think you got it right Pharaoh! fxswiss just came and in his/her first post trying to promote...

Back