1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iforex.bg

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by teejayblack7, Apr 12, 2008.

1. teejayblack7

teejayblack7 Recruit

Hi my fellow traders, i will like to know if there is anyone that have use this iforex.bg,i mean their forecastplus,i found them sound too good for their performances record with no lost at all in all their trades,will like to know if there is anyone that i have use it before now.

2. raven212

raven212 Recruit

response to iforexbg

This is a big time scam at work. Luckily they are not in the US to be held accountable. Their signals sucks and late in coming. Do not use these service.
    they are just scumback you know why ?their signals always come late when the market has moved and the sad things ,every 10 minutes they send you an exit signals and followed with this word "we will try better exit later if possible"so if you decide to hold on your position and luckily they are right ,so you get good result,but if you open your position and 10 minutes later ,they ask you to quit the position at 7 pips and you decide to hold on to the next exit ,but it often the market reverse and go against you ,and you can get minus result ,but in their performances logbook ,they say ,they get 7 pips,,so PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCUMBACK ,YOU BETTER SAVE YOUR MONEY FOR OTHERS SERVICE.

3. Slash

Slash Recruit

Iforex big scam.

I am not only a live client, I am trading their services right now at the moment of this post. I also recorded their trading system and I can post it if anyone would like to see how they perform.
    It is a complete scam, stay away from them. None, absolutely none of the pips they claim on thier history is the result of honest and professional market prediction. They will simply send you a reading of what happens in the last few seconds with follow up signal 10 minutes later. Since they always start on profit, they can either end the count of pips at that moment or play the same game again if the trade get stopped. You will never receive a signal from them, only market reading of what already happened few seconds ago. If you re lucky, you will get ... ha I just got a signal to exit EURUSD with 49 pips profit for the day, a huge scam my friends. Stay away from it. If anyone wants to see their life signals, let me know.
    :mad:

4. clem699

clem699 Sergeant

Tanx 4 ur information.:mad:

5. vufinder

vufinder Recruit

RUN AWAY FROM iFOREX.bg

I asked for a refund right after my transaction through paypal and they refused...I have all of the emails to prove it.
    Their signals and late and their SMS alerts do not work.....they are very good at responding to emails for support but iForex.bg refused to refund my money befor the service started.

: iforex, iforex.bg