• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss iForex.com (.in, .hu)

General discussions of a financial company
Hey, i'm back :D tried Spider. I got rather a mixed feeling about it. It really helps to trade in a range and it’s especially good for cross-pairs. The indicator draws a range no matter what timeframe you use. I should say that it draws it quite accurately. I wanna say that if I drew those lines on my own, my self-made channel would be very similar to that one.
However, I noticed that this indicator is too addictive and it’s often dangerous. I mean that one shouldn’t blindly follow it because a range flows not always exactly as you expect it to be. Sudden cunning moves can ruin this picture and your range will be broken.
As for using it on iForex platform - I think suggeested by you way might be the option.

I didn’t mean that you need to follow this stuff blindly. You need to be attentive and use your head. None of the currently existing indicators guarantees “easy money”.

Yeah, it’s apparent to me. I had some dangerous situations with this indicator. By the way I installed on a demo account with another broker and use this platform as a signal provider for this broker’s custom platform. I will keep testing this indicator. I want to make a guide on it, but not for everybody, but for myself.

Hello, guys. Please recommend a couple of iForex indicators to start with. The main requirement is that they shouldn’t be too complicated, since I’m new to the forex market. I need something that will give me inspiration for trading.

Not too complicated huh. I think you should start with the basics. The indicator that every trader should work with - moving average. The cool thing with this indicator is that you can play with its settings and try them for different timeframes. But honestly, I can’t advise you on a particular indicator because I don’t know what type of strategy you prefer.

Fair enough. I think I gravitate more to daily trading, or whatever the name is. All my orders are opened and closed during the day. I rarely wait a couple of days to close the order. So it’s usually m5 and m15. One minute is too quick for me. Especially sometimes when the price is bouncing like crazy.

Uhm…bouncing like crazy? I don’t think I understand what you’re talking about. Does this happen out of the blue or something?

I think so. It happened recently, I think it was the end of last month. I monitored EUR/USD and USD/JPY pairs and suddenly they started to move very fast. I know that I sound like a total noob, sorry.

Ah, I think I know what is going on here! You witnessed the fluctuations of price under the major fundamental data release. Because I looked through the economic calendar the previous month; and the only data that could cause so much turbulence on the USD related pairs is the Federal Reserve interest rate.

Oh yeah, you're right. It was around that date indeed. I still try to figure out this industry and how to deal with it in the proper manner, you know. I didn’t even know that such things like economic calendar existed in the first place. Thank you for educating me.

Back