• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss iForex.com (.in, .hu)

General discussions of a financial company
It may seem like that, but as for me it was a temporary correction to the downfall that started last year.
Considering that the Federal Reserve increased interest rates again in November, then we can expect some further strengthening of the greenback, for sure.

It may seem like that, but as for me it was a temporary correction to the downfall that started last year.
Considering that the Federal Reserve increased interest rates again in November, then we can expect some further strengthening of the greenback, for sure.
Interesting viewpoint. GBP and EUR below parity means that Euro union is in big trouble right now, economy wise. And the worst is yet to come.

Interesting viewpoint. GBP and EUR below parity means that Euro union is in big trouble right now, economy wise. And the worst is yet to come.
Hi guys! I’ve read a lot of interesting analytics here. But what can you say about some other iForex instruments? Is there anything appealing to trade on?

Hi guys! I’ve read a lot of interesting analytics here. But what can you say about some other iForex instruments? Is there anything appealing to trade on?
I also trade metals sometimes along with major currencies.
Overall, there is no shortage of assets at iForex, so you should choose some that are suitable for you. Because if you’ll search for the assets that are interesting at the moment, I guess the only thing you’ll have the time for is switching from instrument to instrument.
Analyzing takes time.

It makes sense. I’ve tried to use the same patterns for the different currencies before, and it didn’t end up well.
By the way EUR and GBP are getting stronger against the greenback. I think the worst days of those currencies are over. It means that we can search for good entry points to open long positions.

It makes sense. I’ve tried to use the same patterns for the different currencies before, and it didn’t end up well.
By the way EUR and GBP are getting stronger against the greenback. I think the worst days of those currencies are over. It means that we can search for good entry points to open long positions.
I don’t think so. What you see at the moment is just a necessary price recovery before the final bearish movement.
So for me, nothing changed. USD is still the strongest currency in the time of global economic hardships.

I don’t think so. What you see at the moment is just a necessary price recovery before the final bearish movement.
So for me, nothing changed. USD is still the strongest currency in the time of global economic hardships.
Well, I guess time will tell who was right or wrong. We shouldn’t exclude the fundamental factors out of all the variables.
There are some signs of life in the actions of European and Japanese central banks. It’s possible that these measures would lead to some positive consequences, in currencies too.

I guess it’s not time yet to define if the bull trend for these major currencies is over. But it seems to me some signals or reversal can already be detected. Or maybe I’m just tripping=)

No, you’re right. In the near future we will see what that descending was all about. Was it the initial movement of the continuation of the bearish trend? Or it was just a correction, after which the price would go up again.

I also try to follow all the fundamental data that is coming these times, to see if it would be helpful for my understanding of the whole situation.
It looks like the interest rates status has not changed a little bit. Every major central bank entity is eager to continue this interest rate hiking cycle.

Back