IFTI-Service

Reply about that case

Hello

We already sent emails to all our Clients on 1.11.11 about our Server issue.

We had lost connection with our server and all of our Fund Management and Autosignal system Clients lost connection with that period. We were not able to close any trades on that time. And this was exactly the time, when there were big moves on eurozone.

This happend not only one time, it happened more than one time. We have still not found out the issue behind this problem. We beleive that this could be also done from our Brokers, because they know that we were dealing with big Clients funds.

Our Site was not closed or we have not scammed anyone! We just add issues with servers. Even FPA had server or Site issues last month and was not working fine.

We are responsabile for our trading and not for others issues, which takes profit or funds away from Clients. We discussed this issue also with hotforex (our broker) and also forward the chat script to all our Clients. Also they found it not normal and have told us, that they will pay the Clients funds back, but did not done it.

We are still working hard on our promise and will try to cover all the losses back, because we know our trading performance.

Was there some sort of promise to refund the IB earned rebates in the event of loss? If so, were these refunded?

Hello

We already sent emails to all our Clients on 1.11.11 about our Server issue.

We had lost connection with our server and all of our Fund Management and Autosignal system Clients lost connection with that period. We were not able to close any trades on that time. And this was exactly the time, when there were big moves on eurozone.

This happend not only one time, it happened more than one time. We have still not found out the issue behind this problem. We beleive that this could be also done from our Brokers, because they know that we were dealing with big Clients funds.

Our Site was not closed or we have not scammed anyone! We just add issues with servers. Even FPA had server or Site issues last month and was not working fine.

We are responsabile for our trading and not for others issues, which takes profit or funds away from Clients. We discussed this issue also with hotforex (our broker) and also forward the chat script to all our Clients. Also they found it not normal and have told us, that they will pay the Clients funds back, but did not done it.

We are still working hard on our promise and will try to cover all the losses back, because we know our trading performance.

To IFTI,

Your company has been hiding behind server issues for sometime now. Where was the risk management ??? that you guys claim to have on your webiste and fund application form.

You say
"We are still working hard on our promise and will try to cover all the losses back, because we know our trading performance"

Can you give FPA and me a date that you will recover all the losses so we can keep IFTI to your promise since you guys have already broken so many promises in the past.

regards,
AMAG80

Was there some sort of promise to refund the IB earned rebates in the event of loss? If so, were these refunded?

I can assure you, I have not got a single dime from IFTI service, all that they have given me is $9370.32 blown account.

hello

You have saw our Performance on your first week with us. We made over 1k profit with no losses at all on your Account.
We can understand your concern about that and also your reaction on that huge losses.

But as we mentioned, we would not trade in december to make more losses. Surely it wil take time to cover that full loss but w cant risk it on this month to make more losses.

We follow our money management always and will do it too in future. But how we should close trades, when we were not able to do it because of our server. We tried to hedge as much as we can, but the range markets at that euro crises time have made losses on both side, kindly check the performance for that.

It was just our bad time and not our bad trading stlye or management.

From new year we will start normal trading and will bring your account again up for sure.

hello

You have saw our Performance on your first week with us. We made over 1k profit with no losses at all on your Account.
We can understand your concern about that and also your reaction on that huge losses.

But as we mentioned, we would not trade in december to make more losses. Surely it wil take time to cover that full loss but w cant risk it on this month to make more losses.

We follow our money management always and will do it too in future. But how we should close trades, when we were not able to do it because of our server. We tried to hedge as much as we can, but the range markets at that euro crises time have made losses on both side, kindly check the performance for that.

From new year we will start normal trading and will bring your account again up for sure.

Hi,

FPA, I and whole FPA community will hold you to your word in the New Year

I hope and pray you guys are "TRUE" to your word as the blown amount of $9370.32 was huge.

I leave it in FPA's hands where we go from here

Regards,
amag80

hello

Hi,

How does IFTI service plan to bring the account up in the New Year when you have blown $9370.32. IFTI-service will need to bring the account up with IFTI money. I don't have any money because you guys have blown it.

regards,
amag80

Back